PARTYYY ALL NIGHT (2)

We were sitting in the lawn chilling, when my caretaker Mr.Anil Shetty came by to tell me that dad wanted me right now

Anil uncle and his wife Suman are more important than our parents for Aarushi and myself. He's been with us at home from the past ten years, they know us more personally than my parents do. They are the only reason we don't miss our parents. Since they did not have a child, they considered Aarushi and myself as their own children.

I went inside to see my parents casually standing with their drinks in the lounge talking to a man probably the same age as my dad. The man was standing with a women who I assumed to be his wife and a girl who looked quite younger than me. The girl seemed very attractive and hot, she is probably 5'8, fair skinned and had hazel green eyes which seemed unusual.

Dad: Aarav, meet Mr. and Mrs. Sinhania from New York. They are my partners for the deal I cracked. And this is their daughter, Akira.

"Pleasure to meet you all", I said in a formal tone.

Dad: And he is Aarav, the sole heir of my business empire. He said eyeing me gloriously.

"Never ever", I muttered.

Mr. Sinhania: Aarav, my daughter is going to pursue her higher secondary in your school. She has never been to India before so I hold you responsible for her well being.

I drift my gaze towards Akira who gives me a hesitant smile.

" Sure uncle, you need not worry I will take good care of her."

Dad: Akira is going to stay with us so take her to the guest room in the second level and make her feel at home.

"Sure dad. I will take leave." Saying so I eyed Akira to follow me and headed towards the elevator.

Meanwhile at the lawn...

AARUSHI'S POV
Ananya di: Dude what's taking him so long?

Raksha di: I am sure he must be checking out a girl. (She pouts)

Ashwin bhai: Shut up yaar. Aarushi go check on your brother.

I left the place and moved towards the entrance but I was blocked by a completely drunk rugged man.

The Man: Are you in a hurry sweetheart? I was thinking whether we could have some fun.

"Excuse me mind your words." I said in a harsh tone.
I shoved him and moved away when he caught hold of my hand and refused to leave.

Back off man! The girl is not interested in you. I was not surprised when I heard Siddhu bhai's voice. He was always protective of me like Aarav bhai

The Man: And who do you think you are?

Siddhu bhai: Her brother. Now care leaving or you want your bones to be broken?

The Man: Hahaha. So you think you can break? Saying so he grabbed Siddhu bhai's collar

Siddhu bhai pushed him and punched his nose so hard, making him fall on the ground. He was trying to approach the man when all of us caught hold of him and dragged him away. Raksha di called for the guards, who came and took the man away.

Guys? Is everything alright?
We turned to see Aarav bhai perplexed.

Kriya di: Aarav, a guy...
Mid way she saw Siddhu bhai who gestured to be quiet.

Ashwin bhai: Nothing man. Where were you? And who is this girl with you?
We tried to divert the topic and Aarav bhai proceeded with introducing the girl.