AN APPROACH TO FRAAAANDSHIP!!!

Next day....

AARAV'S POV

Entering the class next day I spot trisha staring at me, just then Sid enters and she shifts the gaze.

"Dude you are late" I said in a duh tone

Sid: Have serious issues with getting up in the morning

The classes commenced.....

I was totally drawn by her attraction and something kept telling  me that I know her. As I was staring at her I noticed her looking at me by giving fake excuses and smile inwardly! I was taken aback and knew I somewhere had a chance.

My thoughts were interrupted by a girl standing by the door and excusing herself to enter in. She looked like a typical Indian girl who looked conscious about herself. She seemed like a fish outside the pond.

When I casually wanted to comment about her to Sid I noticed him being startled by her entry. She was not less surprised to see Sid. It looked like they already knew each other! Both kept staring for a good 5 mins ! I had to shake him to bring him to reality. The girl took her seat before us and the classes continued.

During the recess Sid excuses himself and goes out (God knows where) . I decided to initiate and talk to Trisha. She notices me approaching and tries to move away but I blocked her path....

Trisha: Excuse me (with an annoyed tone).

I ignored her comment and replied in a flirty tone,"Hey Beautiful!"

She turned pink but soon composed herself when she realised my gaze on her. She questioned me, who I was and what I wanted in a serious tone which made me  flinch a bit and believe that she wasn't my long lost friend.

"I am your new friend who has come to brighten your life".

Trisha: Excuse me? Friend? When did that happen?

"When you were staring straight into my eyes" I stated .

Trisha: Oh phuleeaase!!!! In your dreams... Are you trying to hit on me?

"Yes I guess... Aren't you enjoying it?"

Trisha: Not at all! Get a life! (Attitude)

She pushed me and stormed off leaving me amused.

SID'S POV

I followed this mystery girl (God knows why! Urggh!!) as she passed through the corridor and started getting down the stairs. She missed a step and fell down. I rushed to her and extended my hand for help. She hesitated at first and later accepted my offer. She looked straight into my eyes, nervous and afraid. We kept staring into each other's eyes for a while and it felt weird. She gained sense after a few minutes and backed off from my web.

The girl: Thanks again.

"The pleasure is all mine...Again ;) God has sent me to be your saviour! I proved it twice. Don't reject his offer!"

The girl: I am Ayesha Jain.. She said with a small smile

"Beautiful girls like you call me Sid ;) So are we friends?"

I raised my hand forward for a friendly shake. She hesitated in the beginning and finally offered her hand for a shake.

(Girls can't resist me for long ;))

Ayesha: Friends :) I'll see you later Sid.  Thanks again. Bye.

"Bye! Cya later!  And don't you worry I'm gonna be around if you need me".

Ayesha: Sure.

TRISHA'S POV

Not in a mood to go out, I stayed back in class thinking about my encounter with Aarav...My childhood pal. Just then Shalini (my row mate) came up to me ... She gave a curious look.

I met Shalini on the first day of my high school. She craves for the best and will go to any extent to get what she wants. She's a friendly chick with a passion to become a model. She's five feet six inches tall with a fair complexion..Not that sexy :P

Shalini: Trish!! Was that Aarav you were talking to??

"Aahh... Yes."

Shalini: You know him from before? He seemed into u... She said in a monotone

"He's my childhood chap."

Shalini: Ahem... childhood friend is it?? Coool.... Why don't you introduce me to him? ;)

She asked desperately.

"No no not now... I still didn't tell him about me being his childhood friend. "

Shalini: Oh... Kyun?

"It's fun to play around with men"

Shalini: Ooh lala!!!....She exclaimed

Saying so, we proceeded to the kiosk.

The rest of the days passed smoothly and finally weekend arrived.

AARAV'S POV

First weekend after school reopened, the day which Sid and I eagerly awaited, finally arrived!!!! It was even more special, as my cousins were coming down from NEW ZEALAND.  As planned I had to pick up Sid before leaving to the airport and it won't be surprising if I see him asleep !!

At his place....

I rang the door bell

I could hear shuffling noises on the other side of the door and was hoping that Sid would answer it but unfortunately it was his mother.

"Hey mum! !! How u doing???"

Sid's mom: ouh look who's here after a v.long time....! I'm doing good son . How about you? ??

"I'm fine... Where's that snoop dog? Don't tell me he is still sleeping!"

Sid's mom: Sorry to disappoint you dear. My boy is still sleeping!

"Urggh!  Okaaaay ill go wake him up"

With a mischievous grin I head towards his room only to see him cuddling with his pillow (he surely should be dreaming about some hot chick)!!

I moved closer without disturbing his sleep and got onto his bed with an evilish grin ;) I reach upto his ears and started screeching "RISE AND SHINE !! IT'S HALF PAST 8 AND YOUR FUTURE IS WAITING FOR YOU AT THE AIRPORT"

He throws me out of the bed and shouts in an annoyed tone.." get off me u moron"

"Get up you lazy arse or I am gonna make your morning hell!!"

He doesn't respond to my threat and continued to sleep!

"Don't say I didn't warn you my friend!" I said in a peppy tone.

I then grabbed a jug of water and poured it right on his face which brought him to reality!

Sid: What the fuck is wrong with you??? Don't you have brains? You nuthead!!

"Ha ha mission accomplished!! Now get your ass off the bed! It's already late, Kriya must be waiting for you at the airport....!"

Sid: ouh damn!!! How can I forget!!!

Saying so he grabbed his bag and stuffed in all his toiletries and immediately headed towards my car.