Handy Anne/Fort in the road

(Emma's POV)

Me, Anne, and Sprig are all sitting on the roof of the Plantar's house.

"Ah! Spring is finally here." Sprig smiles.

"All right, Sprig. New season, new possibilities. I'm ready to blossom into my best self." Anne says.

"Really? How?" I ask.

"Uh...y'know, I'm not really sure." Anne says.

I shrug. "Well, I'm going to take this new opportunity to sew new costumes because I can. They'll be spring themed! Bugs, flowers, worms. The whole shebang!" I exclaim.

"So...you guys feeling better about the whole Sadha incident?" Sprig asks.

Me and Anne have a flashback to where me and Anne were fighting Sasha, her letting go of our hands, and Sasha passed out in Grime's arms at the bottom of the tower.

"Yep. Totally fine." Me and Anne lie.

"Oh, cool. Because if I had to fight like that, I'd be devastated. Heck, I'd be upset just hearing someone talk about it." Sprig says.

"Not helping, dude." I say.

"Oh, look, Hop Pop and Polly." Anne points to Hop Pop driving a vehicle that looks kinda similar to the Pritchett's RV.

"Yoo-hoo!" Hop Pop exclaims.

Me, Sprig, and Anne all climb down the roof.

"Woah, Hop Pop, what is this thing?" Sprig asks.

"Impressive, huh?" Hop Pop asks.

"Yeah!" Nessie exclaims.

"Ah! Where did you come from!?" Everyone exclaims.

"Oh, I've been here a while. Just waitin' for the perfect chance to pop out!" Nessie exclaims.

"You wanna come with us to find Marcy?" I ask.

"Heck yeah!" Nessie exclaims.

"No, she doesn't!" Dave exclaims.

(For those of u who don't remember, Dave is Nessie's Dad.)

"This here's and all-terrain, custom-modeled family wagon. Callin' it the fwagon. Heh." Hop Pop explains.

"Dad, I am going with them! Stop being so PROTECTIVE!!" Nessie yells.

"Okay, fine! But I'm not happy about it!" Dave crosses his arms.

"And you're not coming, either!" Nessie exclaims.

"Anyways, now that that's done, let's load this baby up!" I exclaim.

"With the snow melted, and the mountain pass open, we can finally travel outside of the valley to Newtopia!" Hop Pop exclaims.

"Oh, my frog! We're going to Newtopia?" Sprig asks.

"What's a Newtopia?" Anne asks.

Hop Pop brings me, Anne, Sprig, Polly and Nessie inside the fwagon.
(Cheesy name, but I'm still calling it that.)
"It's the beating heart of Amphibia. A bustling metropolis full of ancient knowledge, run by the wisest of newts." Hop Pop explains.

"They also have way better food." I say.

"If anyone can help you two get hime, it's them." Hop Pop shows us a picture of a newt.

"I can't believe it. This could be our ticket home?" Anne says.

"Looks like it." I say.

"Not only that, but maybe on the way, we'll find Marcy." Anne says.