000

Prologue

It was a bright day. The sun was setting. The weather was steaming, as well as the sky remained cloudless. Some people would describe the day like any other day in Orange County, California. Although it wasn't. At least not for Avery Wilde Cooper. She was returning home from one of the most awful summers she had ever experienced. She was heading for her home, she was heading for Orange County.

Los Angeles was great, really. Despite her not having any friends, and the overall feeling of being alone and depressed . It was just the perfect place to live. Like the parties that came along with it and the absent father who couldn't even look his own daughter in the eyes, because she beared the same smile as her dead mother.

Avery's aunt Julie, had let Avery stay with her and the rest of the Coopers ever since the girl was fourteen, even though their whole family was falling apart. Avery was a good friend to her cousins, Marissa and Elizabeth. And helped them as much as she could over the years. Marissa and Avery had grown quite close, so when the girl had to leave for the summer. They both were very upset. Although Marissa was not the only person Avery left saddened, there was also Ryan Atwood. Marissa's boyfriend, which also became a good friend of the girl.

And then there was Seth Cohen. Seth and Avery were closer then anybody. They were best friends. They did everything together. Of course there were some romantic feelings involved, at least for Seth. Tough he didn't wanna ruin his only friendship at the time. He tried over and over again, burying the feelings. But it didn't work, so when he finally accepted the feelings and was ready to tell her. She had already left, leaving him with nothing but a little pendant and a simple note telling him how much he meant to her.

Avery, of course regretted it. But she knew that if she had told him herself, she wouldn't be able to get over the hurt in his eyes. Although she did know one thing, not one day had went on were she didn't think about the curly haired boy, and she hoped that he eventually would be able to forgive her.

***

𝖧𝗂!
𝖳𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝗈 𝗆𝗎𝖼𝗁 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒, 𝖨 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗇 𝗈𝗇 𝗌𝗉𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺 𝗅𝗈𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌, 𝗌𝗈 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌 𝗐𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝖻𝖾 𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒 𝖺𝗉𝗉𝗋𝖾𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗍𝖾𝖽! 𝖥𝖾𝖾𝗅 𝖿𝗋𝖾𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗀𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝗆𝖾 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝖺𝖽𝗏𝗂𝖼𝖾 𝗈𝗇 𝗆𝗒 𝗐𝗋𝗂𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗅𝗈𝗅 <3

𝖸𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅 𝖤𝗆𝗆𝖺!!