The spooky secret

It was Halloween when the 118 went out to party. This was due to the kids wanting to trick or treat without the parents. Obviously they had a curfew and a allocated area to stay in but nether the less they where excited. So without having to chaperon the kids from house to house the parents decided to party just for a little bit.

They all sat around a table joking and laughing. Eddie even managed to scare Buck when he arrived a bit later than the others. They where all drinking everyone but Bobby for obvious reasons. However Eddie was drinking alcohol like it was water.

Unfortunately all good things have to come to an end and the night slowly wound down. Bobby and Athena left first as they had to make sure Harry would not brake his curfew. The next person to leave was Chimney. This was due to maddy being alone and wanting to watch scary films with Chim. this was like there tradition and Chimney was not about to brake it. Hen left at the same time as Chimney as she also wanted to watch something with Karen and Denny. But before she left she spoke to Eddie.

"Eddie" Hen said "yeah" "do you want me to watch Christopher as well ... you look a mess". Eddie hadn't realised how drunk he was until Hen mentioned it. "Actually that would be quite nice" he said. Eddie wanted to have Chris as he was begging him to watch the nightmare before Christmas. Whatever that movie was about Eddie didn't know. He did know he did not want Chris to see him like this He told Hen about how Chris really wanted to watch nightmare before Christmas. "Ok noted we will watch that movie" Hen chuckled, "oh and Hen thanks" Eddie said clear there was a slur in his speech. "Of course any time Eddie see you on Monday for our shift".

Now it was just Eddie and Buck. Buck was also as drunk if not more than Eddie. When they decided it was time to leave they got an Uber together. The car ride was filled with drunken laughs and incoherent words.

When the Uber arrived at Eddies he said goodbye to Buck and left the Uber. Eddie tried walking to his house. However he was stumbling so much he fell over. Buck saw this and ran to him also wobbling and struggling. By some miracle Buck carried Eddie to his house laying him down and locking the door behind him with his spare key.

A while later Eddie tried to go to sleep, but no matter how much he tried nothing he did worked. So he decided to go onto his phone. He opened Instagram and started scrolling he saw a post Buck had made a few hours ago. It was everyone at the bar with some cute caption.
Eddie smiled and started to go through bucks profile. He saw so many posts of him, Christopher and Buck. This made Eddie realise how close Buck and him where. For god sake they looked like a couple if you had just seen bucks account. But they where just friends, yeah friends and nothing more. Forever and always just friends.

As he continued to scroll the posts went from sweet to scandalous. Eddie had just stumbled upon Buck 1.0. He thought he would never see this Buck but here it was for everyone to see. Did he forget to take down these posts? Eddie was now intrigued. So he scrolled further down. That's when he got to Bucks steamy shirtless photos. For some reason his trousers tightened.
This felt weird as he did not like Buck well not like that. However his erection was telling a different story. The more he scrolled the worse it got. He knew he needed to stop but it was like a drug and he needed his next fix.
Eventually after seeing another almost naked Buck he got off instagram and went to watch porn. However all the stuff he normally watched was not working actually images of Buck kept appearing in his mind.
Eddies cock was so hard and he needed to get rid of it. He had tried all his normal methods however thoughts of Buck kept coming into his mind and it would ruin any progress he had made to get rid of his raging hard on.
Eddie finally gave in and rapidly scrolled to bucks old posts he gave a deep breath and started to touch himself over Buck. This felt weird but not wrong just different. He started going faster as he thought about all the times he had seen Buck in the showers. He scrolled one more time only to find the holy grail of Bucks posts. Buck had made a moaning video Eddies pace quickened. The thing that sent him over the edge was the thought of Eddie fucking Buck. Eddies moans filled the room as he reached climax.

He was out of breath after maybe one of the best wanks of his life. This would've left Eddie helplessly confused however his climax mixed with alcohol sent Eddie straight to sleep. Leaving him to question what just happened a job for tomorrow.

Buck was sat at home watching mean girls. He was dragged out of the film when a notification went off. He checked his phone and saw Eddie had liked a post. Buck thought it would have been his latest post but no it was a video he had made years ago of him moaning. Buck forgot he posted this and removed all trace of anything sexual from his account. Buck was so embarrassed. However he was confused why did Eddie like the video? What did this mean? What was he going to say to Eddie? Should he even bring it up?