// 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪-𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣 //

hiraeth - part sixty-four

warning: violence, gore

»»——⍟——««

       "So, you've managed to return," Goku Black spoke, his voice smooth as he smiled down at them. "I could have sworn I had destroyed the time machine. How did you get back?"

"None of your damn business!" Vegeta shouted, his hair flickering red as he transformed. He flew at Black, immediately launching a flurry of attacks, Black dodging his fist with grace.

"You must have trained well to attain such divine energy," Black spoke, smirking. He suddenly disappeared, Vegeta's eyes widening. He felt Black's boot hook around his side, flinging him back down to the ground. Vegeta skid across the broken concrete, hissing in pain as he got on his knee, glaring at Black. Black's eyes roved over them, as if taking in the sight of them, before his eyes landed on Y/n, chuckling. "You must have been desperate to defeat me, Trunks, bringing in so much backup."

"You must be worried, Black. Even if you are a Super Saiyan, you can't compare to their power," Trunks said. Trunks furrowed his brows in concern however, when Black grinned widely, baring his canines.

"You think so? Perhaps you'll be interested to see the new power I've been working on in your absence," Black said. Trunks felt his heart suddenly stop at his words, having no idea what Black meant. Black clenched his fists, his aura glittering as he powered up. His hair flashed a bright pink, his power exploding as he transformed. "What do you think? I call this Super Saiyan Rosé. Is it not a lovely color?"

"Wh-..." Trunks gasped in horror, stumbling backwards. Not only was it a brand new form that Trunks had never seen before, Trunks couldn't even sense his power. Trunks had no idea just what exactly he was up against anymore, but he was certain about one thing. Black was far stronger than Trunks had ever anticipated.

"Surprised? I'm not sure why. It only made sense that, just as Goku would, I have access to god ki. I would even go as far as to say I have more godly power than all of you combined," Black spoke, a small smile gracing his lips.

"We'll just see about that!" Vegeta roared, flying at Black once more. Vegeta comes to an abrupt halt, however, as Black's foot meets Vegeta's chest, a loud crack echoing throughout the ruins. Black smirks as Vegeta's red hair fades to black, the man going limp as he begins to fall. Black catches him on his leg, flinging him to the ground, causing the unconscious man to crash harshly, the ground cracking further beneath the force.

"Damnit, I knew this would happen," Goku muttered, his hair flickering as he transformed into his Super Saiyan Blue form. He couldn't hold the form for long, so he would have to wrap this up as quick as possible. "Y/n, Trunks! Protect Vegeta, I'll handle this!"

"That's perfect!" Black said, grinning widely. "I wasn't interested in that appetizer anyway. It's the main course I want. You're going to make me even stronger, Son Goku!"

"Shut the hell up!" Goku yelled, flying at Black. The two immediately locked in combat, deadly ki blasts flying all around as the two fought to the death.

Y/n grit her teeth, sighing. She lifted Vegeta into her arms, passing him onto Trunks. Trunks looked down at her in confusion, the girl giving him a small smile. She felt bad for how they had failed to get along, suddenly hoping that maybe things could be mended between the two.