KiritoXAsuna~Sword Art Online

"Wha!" Kirito gasped as he saw Asuna stripping in front of him, leaving her in only her underwear. The moon was positioned in front of the window in where Asuna was standing. The beautiful Aincrad night swept the young couple. "K-Kirito, I'm  ready. I can do this." She said slightly covering her half naked body. Kirito didn't want to admit that he was getting a slight hard on just by watching Asuna. Kirito was sitting on the edge of his bed as Asuna slowly walked towards him. She sat down on his lap and started kissing him. Kirito quickly slipped his tongue into Asuna's mouth, exploring every inch of it. Asuna's hands went from stroking Kirito's hair to slowly taking his shirt off, meanwhile he slid his fingers up her back to reach her bra strap. After taking off her bra and throwing it away, Kirito followed and began licking Asuna's neck down, reaching her newly exposed breasts. He slowly began to suck on her left nipple. His tongue was circling around her aroused nipple and his hand was massaging her right breast. Asuna was blushing like crazy, being her first time and all. She was moaning to his movements. The more time that passed, the more she felt a bulge grow in between her legs, rubbing against her already moist heat. Kirito now switched and started sucking on Asuna's right nipple. Kirito now threw Asuna on the bad and spread her legs to reveal the wet pair of panties.

He then began to rub her wet heat indirectly, doing it through her panties. Asuna knew that Kirito was just being a tease but at the same time she couldn't stop moaning to it. He slowly began to slide down the panties through Asuna's sweating legs. Her heat was so wet that it was probably begging for it. But Kirito couldn't let this night end early. He began rubbing it again, making it even more wet. He then proceeded to insert a finger inside. Asuna's moans echoed in the bedroom walls but oh she has no idea what will happen next. After making sure of the one finger is inside, he inserted the second finger. Moving them inside and pumping the inside and out at the same time was making Asuna crazy. Kirito took the dare and inserted yet another finger into Asuna's hot hole. The three of them moved inside of her at the same pace. Both of them were certain that Asuna was about to climax, but Kirito wouldn't let that. He removed the three fingers that were covered in juices. He slowly licked them off, one by one.

"D-Don't do t-that" Asuna said, but her pants cut her off each time. "Hmm? Why not? It's so sweet." He said licking the last bit of it off. Kirito looked at Asuna's eyes, they pleaded more of this pleasure. But of course, who can forget that even he needs some kind of pleasure. Kirito took of his pants and underwear to reveal his rod. In Asuna's eyes, it was huge. She was trying to figure out how that would fit inside of her. Kirito got off her.

"I can see that you want it, but you see, it still hasn't grown to what its supposed to be. I think you can help with that." He said in a low seductive voice. Asuna knew what he was talking about, but she had no idea how to do it. "No, I-I can't do it. I don't know h-how to. B-Besides, it's so big "

"I trust in you" He said inside her ear, later slightly biting her earlobe. This assured Asuna and sat up, facing herself towards it. She started by cupping it into her hand and stroking it up and down, making Kirito grunt in pleasure. She moved her face closer to it and stuck out her tongue, circling the tip. The more circling she did, the lover she moved on Kirito's rod. She reached the base and stuck out all her tongue and licked it from bottom to top, making Kirito shiver in pleasure. She now opened her mouth wide and inserted it all in her mouth. Asuna began to suck and lick at the same time. Kirito grunted as he grabbed her head to pull her closer in, lightly pulling her hair every once and then. Asuna went in rhythm when she goes up and down, licking off some of the pre cum in the tip and swallowing it.
Kirito mostly grunted, but sometimes a moan would escape his lips.

Suddenly, Kirito pushed Asuna off. He didn't want to come just yet. "Its time for the main event" He said in between pants. He made her sit resting against the head board as the tip of Kirito's rod was slightly touching Asuna's hot wet lips. Without warning, Kirito inserted himself inside her. Asuna let out a scream as he did. She moaned as her hole expanded to let in Kirito's rod. Kirito groaned as he was fully inside her. After a pause he slightly retracted only to push inside again but with greater strength, making Asuna moan. Every push now came with greater and even greater force, making the head board behind Asuna groan with pressure and also making the bed move. Kirito pounded into a certain spot that made her scream. She didn't even have to tell him, it was her sweet spot. Kirito smirked. He pounded in the spot making Asuna scream louder and louder still. Kirito took the chance and inserted his tongue inside her mouth. She was moaning loudly with pleasure inside his mouth. She quickly broke away "K-Kirito, I'm go-" as she moaned, she came into his member. But Kirito still wasn't done.

He slowly removed himself and switched positions with Asuna, making her ride him. She was still panting from coming, but she could handle another round. She wanted it in fact. She opened her lips and positioned them above Kirito's still active rod. She sat, making her moan and scream at the same time. She went slowly and slowly down the rod until it was completely inside of her. She felt the pre cum releasing inside as it made her warm and even more wet. She went up and slid down hard, filling the room with a loud smack as their skin made contact. She loved this sensation of control and continued to ride Kirito again and again. Meanwhile, he moaned loudly in pleasure and grabbed Asuna's ass as she goes down, making the contact harder and more pleasurable. With every ride, Kirito would thust his hips upwards. The mattress groaned each time she pushed below, the bed creaked harder and harder. Asuna's moans could be heard outside. "Fuck me harder Asuna! Ride me harder dammit!" Kirito moaned. Asuna obeyed and went down even harder than before. She soon felt a knot in her stomach and before she knew it, she came. Her cum was around Kirito's rod and the area surrounding it. She was about to remove herself but then Kirito grabbed her ass harrder and pushed her down for one more pound before he came inside her.

Now Asuna removed herself and crashed next to Kirito on the bed panting. They were panting so hard that words couldn't form in their mouths. Kirito pulled Asuna in for a hug and kissed her forehead. Asuna knew what he was trying to say "I love you". Asuna hugged him back meaning "I love you too".