NatsuXLucy~Fairy Tail

"Where the hell is Natsu?!" Lucy yelled in her house. She had told Natsu to come over to her house later in the day to talk about something important. Natsu always comes to Lucy's house uninvited and this is the time he doesn't come? Lucy was mad. Very mad.

She had practiced the whole day what to say to him when he eventually came. "I have this feeling." Lucy would say "That we should be more than friends. I have been thinking about it and I know you feel it as well."  Her cheeks warmed up even as she pictured him standing in front of her. She would be looking directly at his eyes. But in some part of her, she couldn't see herself confessing. All this thinking was giving Lucy a headache, she thought a cold bath might help.

Several minutes later, Lucy heard the sound of Natsu's feet landing on her room. "Hey Lucy! Where are you?" he yelled throughout the house. "I'm in the bath! I'll come out in just a minute!" Lucy yelled back as she got out the bath. "Shall I join you in there?" he said as he laughed. "N-NO!" Lucy yelled with her cheeks burning.

Just as she was about to open the bathroom door, she realized something.

First- She was naked and the only thing covering her was her towel

Second- Her clothes were in her room, right where Natsu was

Her hands began to shake from embarrassment. No words were coming out of her mouth.

"Um, N-Natsu?" "Yeah?" "Could you like, turn around for a second while I get dressed?"

She heard the sound of his feet stomping. "Like this?" he asked. Lucy opened the door slightly but enough for her to peek at Natsu. As she thought, Natsu had his back facing the rest of her room. Lucy quickly tip toed her way to where her clothes were. Meanwhile she was changing, Natsu couldn't resist to sneak a peak at Lucy. As he did, he caught her just as she was putting her panties on, giving him a fresh sight of her ass. After that, he returned his sight to a wall in front of him. For some reason, he couldn't get the picture of her ass out of his head. The thought lingered onto him as he felt something rather tight in his pants.

"You can turn around now." Lucy said as Natsu turned around. She was wearing denim short shorts and a tank top that was very tight around her chest area, making her nipples visible to him. Natsu bit the inside of his cheek thinking that that might help his relieve the growing pressure down there.

"So what did you want me here for again?" he asked as Lucy brushed the wet hair out of her face. "Um...." Lucy struggled to think clearly or her words.

'What am I doing? What was I going to say?'   

Her face was red as a beet while thinking what to say. Natsu wasn't helping this situation either as he slowly began getting closer to Lucy with a never-before-seen look on his face. Lucy didn't know it but in fact, Natsu's eyes were filled with lust. Natsu could tell what Lucy was thinking of saying. He knew all this time that this meeting would end up with a confession.

Natsu closed in on Lucy, backing her up to a wall. He put his hands above her head to keep her in. Lucy looked up to see a Natsu she didn't know. She now saw all the desire of his in his eyes.

Without warning, Natsu clashed his lips onto Lucy's. She gasped as he did, only giving Natsu an advantage as he inserted his tongue inside her mouth. Lucy was taken aback, but she didn't deny she was enjoying it. She moaned to his movements inside her mouth. Natsu placed one of his hands on Lucy's breast, massaging it and pinching the top once in a while.

Natsu couldn't take it anymore. He ripped apart Lucy's tank top, leaving her shirtless to the dragon slayer. He broke away from the kiss roughly as he made his way down her neck, leaving bite marks and kisses, down all the way to her stomach. Lucy moaned as he licked it and made his way a little lower reaching the hem of her pants. He slowly lowered her pants leaving her in only her underwear.

He stared at the underwear for a moment, unaware what to do with it all of the sudden. He could stop right where he was but since this is a lemon book, that probably isn't going to happen. He grabbed the corner of it and dragged it down Lucy's legs only using his teeth to do it.

Going up, licking Lucy's inner thighs on the way. Lucy was embarrassed, she felt all hot and wet especially in her lower regions. Natsu raised one of her legs up to his shoulders to help in the entrance. After licking the area around it, he inserted his tongue inside her heat. Lucy was gasping heavily as his tongue moved all through the area. She grabbed his head and pulled it so that his tongue would go in deeper than before. Natsu licked all there is to lick inside her. Her moans were doing nothing but turning on Natsu even more and more. The pressure in his pants was unbearable as he began to rub it. Before she could even warn, Lucy came into Natsu's mouth. Natsu swallowed it all, his eyes thirty for more. 

Please note that this was all happening against the wall even though Lucy's bed was right beside them. But also take in consideration that Natsu lives on the wild side of life. 

Natsu took out his hot member as he lifted Lucy up and rested her against the wall. He teased her a bit by holding it by her entrance, barely touching it. He then saw the look of desperation in her face before pushing his member inside her to please her. Lucy moaned loudly as he did. He felt her walls closing in tightly on his member, the sensation was fantastic. Natsu began to push inside her better and better searching for her special spot. He soon then found it as Lucy alerted him of it by slowly grinding deeper in his enlarged member. Her movements felt exotic as her walls rubbed against the sides of his erection. Lucy was close, very close. Natsu knew it as well. Suddenly, an erotic idea popped into his head. He quickly took out his member, leaving Lucy fully dissapointed. He turned her around, telling her to rest her hands on the wall.

Lucy looked behind her to see Natsu spread open her butt cheeks and position his member right in front of it. Before Lucy could complain, he penetrated inside making Lucy scream out of pain. Natsu told her to loosen up because the pain was reaching Natsu too due to it being to tight around his member. She did as he told and the sense of pleasure enveloped her body. With each push inside, her arms weakened, only a little. Natsu then moved his free hands up to her breasts, massaging them and pinching the nipples. Lucy was enjoying it a lot, really. In the middle of his thrusts, he slipped a couple of his fingers up Lucy's front entrance. He moved his fingers inside and out and so did he do also behind her with his member. Natsu expected this to go on for more time but unfortunately, Lucy came. It really took him by surprise as Lucy closed in tight around him, making him come earlier than expected. He removed his member after shooting his juices inside her. He then motioned to Lucy for them to lay down in bed. Just as they had snuggled into a spooning position, Natsu said "Wanna go for another round?"

~~    

Request more lemons down below! Also if you want to you can request specifically like idk 'Yandere!' or 'Neko!' and stuff like that. Just write in your fetishes and shiz. Feedback will be appreciated o3o

-Nikathenekochan