Starter

In Nuvema Town lived a young man named Bruce Tyamor. He stood at 5'10 and had braids. He also had red eyes and dark skin as well as a pair of glasses. He was Spanish and even had an Accent. He was now getting ready, putting on his clothes and packing up his things. Professor Juniper was now allowing trainers to get their first ever starter Pokemon. The boy happily went to Juniper's lab and walked in, now mesmerized by the lab. "Wow.." He says with a smile until he sees a girl with long cyan hair was standing there getting ready to choose her Pokemon. She turns to him then smirks. "Oh I remember you, you're Bruce. You just moved here." She says. Bruce nods. "Y-yeah, my names Bruce." He extends his hand to shake hers. "Skylinn." She shakes his hand. She then let's go and turns to the Pokemon. "Hello you two! There should be one more person coming today, she's a bit younger than both of you." Says Professor Juniper. Soon enough a ten year old girl comes running in. She was shorter than both Skylinn and Bruce. She had pink hair with overalls. She smiled brightly as she ran forward. "I'm so sorry I'm late professor, I overslept!" She says. Juniper chuckles lightly. "That's okay Wren! As long as your here you still get a starter Pokemon!" She smiles. She grabs a case and opens it up. "Here are three Pokemon, one fire, one water, and one grass. Come on out!" She throws them in the air and three Pokemon come out. The water Pokemon Oshawott first came out. It had a shell on its belly and an otter tail. Oshawott's face was white and it looked really adorable. "Osha!" It smiles happily. The next Pokemon was a grass type Pokemon named Snivy. It looked similar to a peaceful tow legged dinosaur but it had a leaf on the end of its tail and had big yellow eyes. The last one was an orange black striped fire pig. Just like the others it was adorable.

"Now which one would you like to choose?" All three of them looked at the Pokemon while the Pokemon waited patiently. "I'll choose Tepig." Says Skylinn. "It's adorable and strong." She grins as she picked it up. "I'll take Snivy!" Says Wren. Bruce looks at the last one. Oshawott had a bright smile seeing that Bruce would have to choose him since it was the last one. "Come on lil buddy." He says. Oshawott leaped up at him and hugs him. Bruce chuckles as he held Oshawott. "I'll name you Red." He smiles. Bruce says happily. Red looks at him with a smile as well, now ready for their brand new adventure.