Little Buddy

Bruce began walking through the grass. Red followed behind. "hm..I wonder what Pokemon I should get. You think I should get a Lillipup?" he asked Red. Red shrugs until they heard a bark. The two saw Lilipup and hid down in the grass. Bruce now wanted to catch it since he wanted to complete the Pokedex. He then tosses the pokeball at it. It taps on it's head before the Pokemon gets sucked into the ball. The ball falls on the ground before wiggling around. Red and Bruce watched until three stars popped up on the top. "Did i catch it?" He asks. He looks at the pokeball on the ground then picks it up. "Awesomeee." he says with a grin. The two continued on their way,now making it to the next city. The two walked until they saw one of the girls that had chosen Snivy. It was Wren. she held her Snivy in her arms as she sadly walked into the Pokemon Center. Bruce and Red quickly followed. She seemed like a very sweet girl so he wondered why she looked so sad and wanted to see if she was okay. Once he walked in she waited for her Snivy to be healed up while Bruce walked over to her. "Hey there, you're Wren right?" she looks up and nods. "Yeah..you're Bruce right?" he nods with a smile. "I saw you come over here,you looked sad. You okay?" Wren sighs. "Skylinn hurt my Ivy..she hurt her bad." Wren frowns. "I didn't want to battle but she kept pushing me around and Tepig kept pushing Ivy around. She just wanted to get stronger and stronger, she told me." Wren continued to look down as Red walked over to her. He hugs her leg which gives her a small smile. She gently pets him. "I want to go and challenge the gym but if Skylinn beat me...what chance do I have?"

Bruce thinks for a second. "Well, don't worry about her. You worry about yourself. You can do it and I know you can. If Ivy trusts you and you trust her,there's nothing stopping you two. You two are stronger together." she looks at him. "You think so?" he nods with a smile. She smiles a bit back. Nurse Joy soon came out with Ivy. Bruce and Wren walk over to the counter with Ivy smiling at Wren. She laughs a bit and hugs her Pokemon. The two soon stop hugging with Wren now turning to Bruce. "Can you help me catch a Pokemon?" Bruce nods. The two walk over to the Dreamyard while a girl soon walks into a house. She had long black hair and a triangle septum ring. She walked into a building and looked around before sitting down on a chair in the dining room. She sat there and waited until a man walked in. He had a gray beard and was tall. He also had gray hair. He looked muscular despite his age. "Symphony Kent. thankyou for meeting me here." she sighs. "Hey Drayden. Why did you call me here? I went into hiding like you said." she replies. "Well I think it's about time you can get out of hiding. I brought you a starter. Sadly I couldn't get Juniper to let me get Oshawott,Tepig or Snivy but I have this one from Kanto." he says.

Drayden grabs the pokeball and hands it to her. She looks at it curiously. "Are you sure I can be on my own now?" he nods smiling a bit but it was unseen from under his beard. She looked at the pokeball,turning it around towards herself. She gently presses the white button on the pokeball. It opens up with the white,bluish flash washing over. It was Charmander. The small Charmander wipes her eyes as she now looked up at Symphony. She waves as she had a big smile. "Wanna name her?" he asks. Symphony bends down and now hugs her. "I want to name her Coco." she says softly as they hugged each other.