Prologue

"Strangers by Nature" is a romance novella that explores the blossoming relationship between Arthur Morgan and Peter Charlton; And the dangers of being gay in the late nineteenth century, amongst other things.

Following a robbery gone wrong in Blackwater, the Van Der Linde gang scatters. Some of them make it out, some of them don't. And Arthur Morgan is captured by a rival gang called the O'Driscoll's. Now facing certain death, a young O'Driscoll boy saves him.

This story was written with mature audiences in mind, this story features but isn't limited to: Blood and Gore, Rape and Sexual Assault, Intense Violence, Nudity, Strong Sexual Content, Use of Drugs and Alcohol, and Strong Language.

None of these intense topics are glorified or romanticized. They are treated with respect and discretion. Now some specifics,

Expect to find;
- A tragic story of forbidden love between Arthur Morgan and Peter Charlton.
- Intense and plot driven shootouts. Along with action.
- Heavy sexual content between cowboy's in love. For those of you who just want to rub one out.
- Intense scenes of sexual assault.
- Heavily implied childhood sexual abuse.

Don't expect to find;
- Romanticized pedophilia in any shape way or form.
- Gratuitous smut without substance.
- Straight romances and sexual relationships.
- Non-Consensual sex being glorified.

RED DEAD REDEMPTION II
Red Dead Redemption II is a 2018 action/adventure video game developed and published by Rockstar Games.

Available on: PlayStation, Stadia, Xbox, PC, and Mac platforms.

Now please, enjoy the story.