The game is on

Chapter 17

The game is on

-Tell me the truth.

I said looking at his face which was scared to tell anything at all.

He signed looking on the floor.

-I...don't know why.. I worry so much, I mean... I shouldn't but I do...

He said slowly looking at me.

-Do u like me?

I asked and he knew that one was coming as I was always like that, straight as line.

-Maybe, I don't know....yet.

I looked as our eyes met, connecting into a power play as I took his face closer. We were silent and I slightly went down on his lips kissing him sweetly as he didn't bother. He didn't push me at all, rather started kissing back, as went on sucking on his upper lip, he signed and taking my shoulders and playing with my chest.

I pushed his body up on mine for him to sit. I held his ass and he moaned lightly as I slid inside his mouth, playing with his tongue.

I held his neck tracing my lips from there to the neck line, with my lips kissing him as he melted inside of the touch, it was soft and hot.

I pressed him harder as he moved on my member up and down.

I smile into a kiss as his eyes met mine and I saw the enjoyment he had inside of him.

It was his time to cheat on Minho.

I left some marks on him and took of his t-shirt, he was buff too. I went on his chest throwing him on the sofa, getting to bite the bud, he moaned and it was loud enough for me to feel how hard I was getting. It was first time me seeing my best friend be so wrecked in front of me.

I took of mine for him to enjoy.

He went at once taking my back into his hands scratching me.

I found his sweet spot on the belly, sucking on it harder.

-Shit, Lix, so good.

He said with shy voice.

-Baby u looked so untouched.

I frowned with the deep voice as I felt he was so hard. I slid my hand inside his sweat to start pumping him as as he wrecked himself.

He was a mess, not able to control himself.

I knew what he liked as he told me long time ago. I was pumping at a hard speed as he described in the past. His dick was pretty big, I never was interested before this happened as his hands traveled to mine, he opened mine pants, stroking me hard.

I told him about my shit too.

We were jerking off each other kissing wildly.

He was loud and never shy any more and I enjoyed that.

-Shit, I am close.

He moaned.

-Me too, let's end together, baby.

And the speed went up as he was catching his breath and I was biting his neck as we both ended.

I lied on the sofa, placing him beside me.

-It was soo good, I never knew u are so top, Lix.

-I never never knew that either, Ji.

I said laughing and he joined me.

-We are so deep in shit.

He said looking at me.

-I know we are.

I looked at his pretty body covered in the spots, it was nice to see, Hyunjin never allowed me that, and I always wanted something like this. Han was free to this.

-I am going to shower.

I left to my room, he was in the kitchen, then he changed into the new clothes. I was in pyjamas too and I joined him in the living room.

He was calmed down and look at peace as the door bell rang.

He opened the door seeing Minho standing there in rush, he looked sweaty and tired.

-I ended with her, at the dinner. I can't do that anymore, Han I need u back.

Han was so lost I seconds.

He stood still.

I stood up looking at Minho who was looking closer to Han and his neck now.

-What is this? Who gave u those?

He was making about the crime we did and I decided I was not belonging there, leaving Han who saw me walking away.

It was so bad looking now.

Shit, I hated it.