In his arms, again

Chapter 26

In his arms, again

-Everything is wrong, Jinnie. This whole relationship is wrong and this all Minho and Han is so bad, he is cheating and u know it well. The bratty Han getting on my nerves, the workload, I'm on fire, Hyunjin, do u understand?

It almost felt as I was shouting at him. He held my face with both hands eating all I threw at him. He listen to every word.

-I know, baby. It sucks, but let me help u. I want to help u release it all, can I?

He looked closer running from one eye to another. I touched his waist as he held me closer to himself.

-But u are cheater too, Jinnie.

I said almost crying, the sour taste appeared on my tongue as I felt the tear running down the eye.

-But I am a cheater that loves u, a lot actually. Let me do something for u finally, u deserve it.

He almost whispered it all breaking my mind into pieces. I was lost and eventually felt the other tear was running as he ripped it off. I nodded to him slightly as captured my lips kissing me softly with the all care he could have given to me and I lost it again.

Again.

The doors opened hitting the wall behind as he pushed me inside, throwing my jacket on the floor as I took his off, he pushed me further as I hit the wall. The body was on fire to be touched. He threw the rest of the top on the floor kissing me as it was the last time in his life, hungrily sucking into my tongue I gave him as he pressed his bare torso to me touching as the fire met creating the biggest danger could be created.

-I missed u boys so much, Lix. It's so different from others, so fucking soft and touchable.

I jumped as he held my tights with both hands as I wrapped myself around him, the way to the bedroom was the thing I knew the best in that flat.

I landed on top of him creating a mess on his neck marking the men who was so much of my dream in the past.

-Fuck.

He whispered as I bit his g point on neck.

I knew that body so well, as he mine. He pushed me under him creating the bigger mess I could ever be.

He threw the under part away in one click and I was naked.

-Be a good boy, spread u legs for me.

He whispered to me as I did what he asked, I wanted to be cared now as his fingers when down to the night stand as he took the lube pouring on his 2 longest fingers and he pushed inside me at once. I hissed it pain.

-So fucking tight.

He gaped smiling, as he kissed my chest moving to the bud to bite it.

-Shit, it hurts, Jinnie.

I moaned as he pushed even deeper, he knew I liked a little pain.

-Did someone fuck u after me?

He asked and stayed silent. I didn't want to feed his ego.

He pushed four fingers as I shouted out in pain.

-Fuck.

-Say me, baby did someone touch u after we broke up?

I looked into his eyes trying to get the answers as we met and said the truth as there was no sense in lying.

-No, shit, no one fucked me.

-So, u are mine fully. I like that baby. My baby.

He smiled continuing to penetrate me as I was going through edges as he left me be.

The jeans and underwear left his waist and he threw the clothes off taking the condom from the box.

He looked hot as always and I enjoyed the show as he smirked to me, flipping me around as I was on my four as he slammed into me at once he found the hole.

The satisfaction hit us both as it was something we both needed and it was something I liked to get from him. No mercy, the speed of a Greek God he gave me everything I needed.

The slaps got hared and deeper as I went into the pillow shouting his name as he chocked me pretty well, getting the speed on and on. I felt it coming as he went for my dick stroking it harder as I moaned revealing the organs and cum, he licked it all from his hand.

-Sweet as always, Lixie.

He smiled rushing into his own as we both fell shut on the bed.

It was honestly one of the best sex I had with him, except the times we had vanilla one.

I shut my eyes.