| 4 | CAESAR |

SHUT IT.

( also I picked this song BC it fits the chapter 🔥🔥🔥)

- EP: 10.....?

It's been almost a month since he's been squatting at Finn's house, he only seen her while out. Mostly at work, He can't quit now. Even if she's basically stalking him. He can't sleep, eat or even have fun anymore. She's following him wherever he goes. Staring up at his phone. Basically watching anything that pops up. "So.." Finn says, walked over to where he was sitting. "Hm?" He said "when are you gonna leave?" Finn says "Leave?!" He gets up and crosses his arms "I can arrest you for trespassing, you know-" Finn sighs. "Soon. Alright-?" He smiles "Look... Ray, I really don't want you here." Finn looked down. "Fine. We're still friends, right?" He said "Yeah." Finn let out a faint smile. "I'll just go get my things" Ray walked off. Finn shakes his head. (Btw, the main characters name is Ray if Ur getting confused. I'll be confused too lmao)

- EP: 12

Ray sat down at the pizza place he works at, while on his break a co-worker comes by and says that someone is here for him. Confused Ray sits up and follows them. He thinks that it's obviously that woman that stalks him. Instead he sees two detectives. "Ray, is it?" One says. Ray nods "what's goin' on-?" The detectives look at each other "you see.. Do you know Finn? Finn #####?" "Mhm. He's my friend, why?" Ray crosses his arms. "Just yesterday, he was found dead in his home. We were wondering if you had any idea who did it?" "Finn's dead?!" Ray jumps "Yeah-.. W-we just want to know who would've done it? Does anyone have something in between him? Like a grudge?" "No. But his sister did fight with him a lot.." "right. We just want you to come on down to the station so we can talk about this farther." "Okay." Ray nods.

- EP: 13.

Ray left the station. Tired, he headed back home. Only to see the woman again. "H-hey!!" Ray spits out. "Don't you dare come near me!" He says again. The woman ignores his demands and starts making his way over. "We're right at a police station!! They'll arrest you!" Ray screamed. She walks closer "J-JUST-..! FUCK OFF!!!" He squeals. Soon they both hear the door open, before Ray could turn his back. The woman disappeared.

- EP: 14

Ray had almost finished his shift before he could head back home. At the second last house. He sees the woman. He sighs in announce, before walking up to the houses porch about to ring the bell. Before he feels a tissue cover his mouth. Ray's eyes feel Heavy before he blacks out.

...

He opens his eyes to find a-.. one mad ugly house, he looks a head of him. Is that Finn? "He's not dead!!" Ray smiles before making his way over to him. Rays smile fades once he sees Finn.
(WARNING//HEAVY GORE idk)
Ray's shirtless and covered in bruises. Around his neck, wrists and legs. More red then purple. Not only does he have his own hair ripped out but there's exactly 23 stabs in his back. Rays hand shakes as he lifts Finn's head up to see his eyes blank, mouth spilling out blood. Dried up blood. His nose broken. Ray jumps as he drops Finn's head once His eyeball falls out. Ray steps back, nearly crying. At least he knows where Finn is. And what happened to him. But he doesn't know how to get out.

The door starts opening...

- 644 Words

- thanks for reading guys! Sorry this chapter was short. And took a while to get out and be published. Sadly. This book won't be updated for a while since I need to work on College Years. Sorry :(

 Sorry :(