2

After the kids got on the bus and I watched it disappear down the road I headed back inside locked the front door and went right to the master room where my sexy giant lay.

I stripped down and crawled under the covers making my way up his body to his cock where I licked the undersiding as it lay on his stomach. 

he started to move as his cock got hard before it stood straight up.

I moved up and grabbed his cock swiping his tip along my wet slit before I sunk down on him taking him deep inside me till my clit touched his pubic bone.

I sat there allowing my pussy to adjust to the pleasurable stretch as I rubbed Opie's chest.

"come on giant open them eyes for me and watch me fuck you" I say softly as I reached up to crease his face.

he slowly started to wake and to help get him fully awake I started to slowly clench my walls around his girth.

once he opened his eyes I started bouncing on his cock.

"good morning Daddy.  Kids are off to school and mommy is ready to get fucked pregnant again and again" I say as I leaned back and started bouncing on his cock while I held myself up using his thighs.

I got lost in fucking his cock I didn't pay any attention that he sat up and held me as he leaned forward and sucked my tit in his mouth and started suckling on it.

when I cam I came back to reality and looked down watching him suck my titty as he held me.

I fisted his hair and moaned before wrapping my arms around his head and holding him to me just allowing my pussy to pulsate hungrily around his cock as he sucked my tity.

"harder daddy" I pleaded and he did just as I wanted him to.

"remember how we fucked the very first time?" I asked

 he nodded his head

"do it to me again" I say

when I felt him move his head I let him go an watched him pull back and look at me smiling before he flipped us over and started railing my pussy like he had done years ago after popping my cherry.

and like all those years ago I cried his name and clawed his back.

He buried his face in my neck and he grunted and filled my pussy with his cum before he started fucking me all over again.

I nudged him making him lift his head and look at me before I cupped his face and started kissing him as I coated his cock over and over again till he finally came again.

after we fucked we headed for the shower and fucked again before getting cleaned up and ready for our day.

I gave him a kiss and sent him on his way telling him I love him and to be careful.

after he left I went to work where I had to deal with so many pain in the ass co-workers it wasn't even funny.

it got to the point I requested with HR to set up working from home.

Once we went over everything and they had managed to set it up I cleaned out my office and took all my things home before I set up a little office at home and went right back to work so much more realxed.