6

With me being very close to my due date I did all I could to remain calm despite the shit show that seemed to be happening left and right. from endless lockdowns to gun fights. to dumb whores trying to fuck my husband.

Opie had done all he could to help me remain calm during this last part of my pregnancy. he's jumped the whores asses to the point they ran off in tears. He made sure me and the kids were well protected when he left to handle club matters. & when we were in lock downs he wanted me to focus solely on our kids above all else.

It seemed like Neya and Valen wanted to come much earlier than the day they were supposed to.

After I got Harry and Ellie situated and told Opie to meet me at the hospital I drove to St. Thomas and just so happened to run into my doctor.

I told her what was going on and she helped me into a wheelchair that Ope just grabbed and walked up to me with.

once I was situated and everything was hooked up and ready to go I told the doctor what type of delivery I wanted to do and she went to see if the or was prepared for that.

it seemed like from that point till the point where I was nurturing my babies everything was a blur.

"They are perfect like their older brother and sister," Opie says

I looked up at him and smiled while nodding my head before I leaned down and softly kissed the tops of their heads before I lifted my hed and Opie gave me a kiss.