Chapter 3/5• A Surprise Of Sorts

(Sebastian's POV)

I watched (Y/N) walk away, her slightly hunched forwards.
The movement of someone who's every step weighs their heart down...

"What business do you have with my daughter?" Asked Lady (L/N), picking up a cup of tea daintily.
My eyes surveyed her quickly.
She looked similar to her fair looking daughter, however, the eyes were different.

They weren't friendly and sweet with a hint of mystery..
They were cold and calculating.

I stood tall and proud in my chair, adding an attractive expression to me face.
Hopefully, if I addressed this situation right and fair, she'd be leaning towards me than the other candidate.

I wonder how Ciel will react to having his hopeful fiance be a possible finace for his enemy instead.

"I am the Phantomhive Butler. And was sent my my Master, Ciel Phantomhive. He wishes to be (Y/N)'s fiance in due time. I was also sent here to tell her about him before she met him."
I'm guessing she wanted to hear everything her daughter from the horses mouth...

Lady (Y/N) sighed, looking down at her cup. "Alright, I'll give this lad a chance. I'm arranging a ball for tomorrow evening. Tell your master to come then, if he hopes to have her hand in marriage."

"Yes, my Lady."
I stood quickly, hurriedly walking to the spot where I suspected (Y/N) to be.
I had asked the staff to deposit my luggage near the edge of the garden.

Hopefully, (Y/N) would be on the swing I saw.
It had been old and tearing slightly. She obviously used it much, and it was an ideal place to be when you were troubled.

Sure enough, my suspicions were correct as I turned the corner and saw her white hat.
The closer I got, the more I could hear what she was mumbling.

"I'm so sick of this. I wish my father was here."

"Hello Lady (Y/N)."
Her head turned quickly, her white gloves slipping on the edge of the swing. "Oh! .... Hello."

"I apologize for startling you." I said politely, raising his snow white glove to his chest and bowed slightly.
(Y/N) waved a hand. "No, It's quite alright."

"May I ask though, where is your Father?"
(Y/N), at the mention of him, sat straight and stiffly. "He's... away on business."

By the way she said so, I probably shouldn't press her. Instead, I walked behind her, leaning down slightly over her.
Her (E/C) eyes looked up at me curiously.

"Need a push?"
A small smile came across her face and she nodded.

The swing swung back and forth. Every now and then she'd laugh when I said something humorous.
However, a nearby white rose caught my eye.
In the instant I pushed it forwards, I snatched it, lowering it in front of her face.

(Y/N)'s laughs stopped and she looked up at me, with her wide innocent eyes,
Her fingers grasped it, taking it and smelling it. "Thank you.."

"Your welcome, Lady (Y/N)"

Times like this, i'm happy I have a Master like mine.

~~~~~~~~

Authors Note: Short chapter today ;-;
Anyway, Reader-Chan is going to meet Ciel-kun next chapter!!

I'm supremely excited for the next chapter.
Hope everyone likes this chapter and thank you everyone for reading, commenting, and favoriting!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"There are only two people who exist in this world, those who steal,
and those who are stolen from."