𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷

JULIET POV

JULIET POV

It's now been about 2 weeks and me and Bill are getting closer. We've spent time with each other everyday, even in school.

We aren't even officially dating or anything but it feels like we are, sometimes we will just make out. We haven't had sex or anything, the last time we even did anything sexual was when I sucked his dick in the bathroom.

But I can tell when he's turned on, I just think he's nervous to actually have sex. I don't blame him though, I'm nervous too especially since he's BIG and I've only ever fingered myself.

But even though we aren't official we're in like a very loyal talking stage I think, because we were at lunch the other day and some girl came up and said she thought he was cute and asked for his number and he said no and put his arm around me.

I appreciated it a lot so I'm obviously not talking to any guys. The fact he's loyal when we aren't even together proves a lot of how he is in a relationship.

I can tell Isaiah and Diana are feeling a little left out since I'm hanging out with Bill more now so I spent the whole day yesterday with them and haven't seen Bill much.

Me, Diana, and Isaiah had a sleepover last night so we're all going to school together, I'm driving them of course.

"Just don't leave us once you guys start dating." Diana says from the passenger seat, I look over at her and she looks a little sad.

"Diana I would never leave you guys." I say putting my hand on her shoulder, she slightly smiles back.

"Good cause we all know too much about each other." Isaiah says from the backseat, we all started laughing. I mean it was very true, they knew WAY too much about me.

I park in front of the school and we all get out of the car.

We walk into school while still talking.

"Oh my god did you guys hear that Mr. Smith got caught fucking a student in his classroom?" Isaiah says to us. Me and Diana both look at him surprised.

"Damn that's crazy, who was it?" Diana asks as we walk down the loud hallway.

"I don't some random ass freshman but still a FRESHMAN, he's 40!" He says.

"That's disgusting." I say shaking my head, they both agree.

I look ahead and see Bill talking to Tom by my locker, Bill shifts his eyes to me and he immediately smiles.