𝓸𝓷𝓮

JULIET POV

JULIET POV

"JULIE, JULIE WAKE UP!" I get pulled out of my slumber by my little brother Cody shaking me. I groan and slightly push him but that only makes him giggle.

Cody is 10 while I'm 17 so we get along but I can't open up to him about anything since he's so much younger than me, but I love him to death.

Cody loves to be the one to wake me up whenever I don't get myself up.

I look over to my nightstand to see the time.

6:51am

School starts at 7:50 and I don't live too far but after seeing the time, I jump out of bed and start getting ready fast.

"Mom made breakfast so whenever you're ready she said to eat." Cody says before leaving my room, luckily he's a nice brother and shuts the door on his way out.

I sigh and search through my closet to find something to wear. I finally decide on a cute mini denim skirt with a gray long sleeve shirt, I just pair it with my black converse that I've had for too long. I put on a sliver necklace to go with it. I go into my bathroom connected to my room, and I start doing my everyday makeup.

After I'm done with my makeup, I straighten my long black hair. My hair reaches my waist and I love that. I finally finish getting ready and I check the time.

7:24am

I let out another sigh as I spray my perfume
all over me and put it in my backpack. I grab my bag, throwing it over my shoulder. I walk out of my room with my stuff as I walk downstairs I smell the delicious food.

I get to the kitchen and see my mom, dad, and Cody all eating at the table. I grab my plate and put some food on it and make my way to the table sitting next to Cody.

"You look pretty." Cody says with a smile. His smile is so precious especially since right now he has a missing tooth in the front of his teeth so his smile is funny looking but cute.

"Thank you handsome man." I reply while taking a bite from my food.

I finally finish eating and after saying goodbye to everyone, I go out to my car and start driving to school.

I pull into the school, and quickly park my car. I see my two best friends standing in the front waiting for me.

My best friends are Isaiah and Diana. We all met at summer camp when we were 13, and have been close since. We like to say how we're meant to be besties since Isaiah is gay, Diana is lesbian, and I'm bi.