Part 5

She pushed me against the wall and continued kissing me. I slightly pushed her away and asked "what are you doing?" Chocol did not answer instead she picked me up and took me to my bed.
Chocol-i missed you. She continued kissing me more passionately. Her kisses were so warm, she was kissing my neck moving down on my breast.
Ria-chocol—I let out a quiet moan
Just before this i told Emmy I didn't want to see Chocol ever again but here i am...the night was only starting.

The next morning I woke up to a strong smell of coffee coming from my kitchen, half asleep i walked there and saw Chocol.

Ria-good morning
Chocol-good morning. She looked at me then started laughing. You look so cute awww~
My hair was super messy and i was bare faced .
I shyly covered my face and said nooo~
Chocol came closer, moved my hands and hair out of the way.
Chocol-i want to see it, dont cover it.
I looked down, i was too shy to look her in the eyes.
Chocol-i will have to go now, make sure you eat well.
I nodded and walked her to the door.
Ria-see you!
Chocol-bye, bye. She smiled then left

I drank the coffee she made me then i got a call. It was Emmy.
Emmy-heeeeeeyy!!
Ria-heey, whats up?
Emmy-no time to explain, get dressed see you in 15 minutes.
Ria-wait, what???
I got dressed fast and did my makeup...i wonder whats going on.

Emmy messaged me that she arrived

Emmy messaged me that she arrived. I rushed downstairs and got in her car. I stared at her with my eyes wide open.
Ria-what happened??
Emmy-hahaha, nothing bad dont worry. I am arranging a little dancer get together. I invited some of every dance crew we know.
Ria-aw so a family get together hahah.
Emmy-yep!! We gotta rush and purchase everything we need for the party. I put together a list. She handed it to me.
Ria-oh wow thats a lot.
Emmy-yes, let's get going. She started driving.
We stopped by 4 different stores, we left with 2 full bags from each.
Ria-okay i think thats all!
Emmy-now we gotta decide...where will we hold this party. My place is out of the list...
Ria-i dont mind id we hold it at mines. I have a pretty big terrace with pretty lights. Would look amazing at night.
Emmy-really???are you sure?
Ria-yeaah, i got you girl!
Emmy-thank you so much she stretched out to hug me.

We drove to my place and started setting things up. As we setting things up I caught up with her on some things...
Emmy-no way, yesterday???
Ria-yeah, she just bursted in i was shocked.
Emmy-just as you told me you are ready to forget her.
Ria-yeah...i looked down and continued setting the tables.
Emmy-this place is amazing ria how come you never showed me this.
Ria-is always messy ahhah

The sky started getting darker

Emmy-finally done. She looked at her watch. I will start making calls, be right back.
I nodded and let her head downstairs. I went to the edge and looked at the beautiful scenery.
I could not stop thinking about Chocol, she is so sweet, caring, thoughtful and nice, it angers me. I wish she was more of a jerk so I can forget about her already. She stole my heart but she never gives me any drop of hers... i continue gazing at the view.
Emmy-they are on the way!!!

One hour later everyone showed up. It was now night time and the lights in put up looked like tiny sparkles.
Emmy-this is a success, its so beautiful!
Ria-yes, it is..
Emmy screamed Aaaaaaa Haechi. She jumped on her and they both hugged.
Behind her was Chocol, she quietly entered letting them both finish hugging. She looked at me and smiled.
Chocol-Ria you are here
Ria-of course i dont trust Emmy by herself at my place. We both giggled.
Emmy was so loud, she was very happy to see everyone together.
We sat down at the table and started chatting over food.

We all talked about random topics, dance, costumers, students, competitions, trips to other countries, food and more. While everyone was talking Chocol was quiet, laughing here and there. But her attention was on me, what does she want from me.
I got up and went downstairs to the toilet. Once i finished Chocol was outside the door.
Ria-oh, hi.
Chocol-i love your terrace.
Ria-thank you...
Chocol-we ran out of drinks.
Ria-ohh wait one second. I rushed over to the fridge and brought out more. She helped me carry them upstairs. On the way up I tripped and almost fell on the stairs but she caught me.
Chocol-are you okay, she looked at me worried.
Ria-yes...thank you.
Emmy-yaaaaaaaaay more more more. She was so drunk.
Haechi-please be careful. She was holding Emmy as she took the drinks from me.
Emmy-there are a few people here you dont know Ria. Please introduce yourself!
Hi, I am Elle. Chocol's friend. She stretched heels arm out to shake my hand. She had very soft hands, sunkissed skin and long light brown hair.
A friend...I looked her in the eyes and said nice to meet you, I am Ria.
Another three people got up and introduced themselves. They all seemed nice...but I couldn't help but wonder... Elle and Chocol seemed close.

Chocol-can I have some more please. she put her glass out to Emmy for more soju.
Elle-i got you. She took the bottle from Emmy and poured it for her.
Chocol smiled and thanked her. The two kept talking and flirting while the others were laughing and chatting about other things. In the middle of the chaos Haechi yelled. Let's play drink or kiss!!!
Emmy-reallyyyy...so childish. I am in!!!
We formed a circle and Haechi placed the bottle in the middle then turned it in full force.
The bottle kept moving and moving then it stopped to two of the guests.
Emmy-wooooo I like this combination.
They immediately kissed without hesitation.
Haechi-nooo wayyy!
They started french kissing.
Ria-okay i saw enoughhh!!! I covered my eyes.
Haechi turned the bottle again and it landed on my coworkers.
Emmy-woahh....Ritta and Leah?????
Ritta looked flustered. Leah leaned forward towards Ritta. Everyone was screaming in excitement but Ritta panicked and drank fast.
Nooooooooooo! Everyone was disappointed.
Haechi turned the bottle again and it landed on me and Chocol.
She looked at me and smiled but without hesitation I drank.
The bottle was turned again and it landed on Chocol and Elle....without hesitation they both kissed, it looked intense. Everyone was shocked and Emmy was looking at make sure I am fine, I nodded and smiled.
Ritta- I am going out to smoke.
Everyone followed her out. While waiting inside by myself I continued drinking, that kiss looked too intense...I didn't like it. She must really be one of her flings. Ritta came back out of breath.
Ritta-hey did you see Elle someone is calling her.
Ria-didnt she come out with you guys?
Ritta-nope, I didn't see her anywhere downstairs either.
Hmmmm now worries I will let her know if i see her. I told her, she thanked me and left.
I really needed to go toilet again, i walked downstairs and as soon as I opened the door to the bathroom there she was...with Chocol.