Ova:Halloween special🎃💀(One-shot)

Ryu: I must remind you this is non-canon story I repeat NON-CANON STORY. If you see any ova, that's the proof. Anyway let's get in with the story.

Name: talking

Name: thinking

Rage

*emotion*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*3rd pov, main base of shadow garden one day before Halloween*

Today is October 31st, it was finally a night of anyone favorite year, Halloween. Although, since Y/n reincarnated to this world, he need to tell his wives what Halloween is. So right now y/n is having group meeting with his shades and his whole group.

Y/n: *double checking* Ok, is everyone here, Alpha.

Alpha: Yes, as you promise everyone is here.

Y/n:*smile* Thank you, Alpha.*pat her head*

Alpha:*blushing*A-As you please y/n-sama.

As with that we see some of members are questioning why did they summon

SG members1: *whispers* I wonder what lord Sekiro wants?

SG members2: *whispers* I don't know but what ever it is, I think it's important.

Shadow garden started to whispers as they thinking what's going on and this happen to his wives as well.

Beta: *slightly confused, raised her up* Um Sekiro-sama sorry for rude question but why did we summon?

Y/n: *answer to her* I'm getting to that beta. Alright, *ding dong his bell*

can I get your attention, please?

Everyone notice and get in their position.

Sekiro: *smiles* Hey girls and my beautiful wives.
*he notice that shades blush a bit and smile* Now for many who are wondering which that include shades, why you are here. It is because I have a event that will happen today.