1.7-The pretender (and lemon for Iris, Alexia, and Claire)

Name: talking

Name: 'thinking'

Rage

*emotion*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*morning at Midgar academy*

*3rd pov*

We see y/n waking up from his bed and until notice something strange.

Y/n:*feeling something* 'Why do I feel like something heavy is on me?'

Y/n check to see who it was, it was none other than Alexia, Iris, and Claire sleeping with him. He was shocked by what he saw.

Alexia:*waking up* Hmm? Oh hey babe.

Iris:*waking up* I want more cuddles, my dark knight.

Claire:*waking up* Y/n?

Y/n:*blushed* What are you guys doing in my dorm? And why are we half naked?

At that moment, 3 girls jump on y/n and they all proceed in the shower. (you know where this is going) Y/n then took his clothes off and so did the girls as well. When y/n was taking his clothes off, girls drooled and blushed about how good his body physique is. They all went to the shower and somehow they are washing y/n.

(your physiques is same as Gojo)

Y/n:*slightly blushed* Um girls? Maybe I need to wash you girls first.

Alexia:*sultry smirk* Don't be silly y/n. We just want to take a shower with our beloved boyfriend.

Iris:*blushed* *sultry smirk* Y-yeah. But it's only fair to have a special time with our beloved.

Claire: *teasing* Your so cute when blushing.~

(LEMON🍋)

Alexia:*notice something* Hey, I think this "little guy" need to wash.

Y/n:What are you talkin-Hmggh?!

Alexia is now masterbating his "member" which made him groan for a bit. Iris and Claire were shocked and blushed to see Alexia gets the move because they plan this before sleeping with him. Y/n then smirk because he knew they would want this.

Y/n:*smirk* So you girls want me eh? I'll give you one. Let's start with you, my silver princess.*put on a protection*

Alexia:*heart eyes* Come on.~

Y/n then thrust his manhood to Alexia and she moan from it as y/n grab her waist.

Alexia:*feels it* Nnnnggghh~ ...So this is what having sex is.

Y/n: A-Alexia..Ah...Your inside is soft....

Alexia:*moaning* 'Why... Why does y/n's members feels so good~'

Y/n the thrust faster and faster.

Alexia: AH! OH! YES YES YES!!! HARDER Y/N! HARDER!

*Alexia memory*

Y/n, you made me what I am today. You didn't care if I was fencer ordinar. You just like how good my own sword style that I created. You saved me and my sister from those thugs when we were kids so we returned our favor. And I don't care what you are, y/n. Either if you are saiyan or not, I still love you. I'm glad. Thank you y/n, my future husband.

*end memory*

Y/n then cums her inside.

Alexia:I can f-feel it. Y/n~I-I want a kiss.