chapter 2

Lulu world started booming with even more guests then usual all wanting to ee the man of the witches hour. They loved him!

M/n was walking around lulu world as he didn't have a performance at the moment, he did tricks for fans and sighed autographs and took photos.

That was before he got a call. After taking a few more photos with fans and autographs before going behind in a employee room.

"Teleportation call? The hell is that." He mumbled clicking it before being transferred ported to a very green room. It looked like he was in the greed ring now..

"So this is what's the fuss is all about?" Mammon said looking down at m/n a little amused. "This little sweet thing a better clown then me? HA! I'd be mad if I didn't want you." He grinned.

"Huh-?" M/n said looking up at him confused. He was a very tall and big, black and different kinds of green clown, with big green eyes and sharp pointed green teeth. And four arms.

"You heard me! I the great mammon want you to work for me sweet face. I see your name on everything you'll be twice as big as you are now, hells number one clown! And all you gotta do is work with me. And why wouldn't you want to do that."

He used his top two hands to frame his face ad his bottom pair to make a heart. "Your face will be everywhere, they'll love you absolutely adore you!"

"Well lately I kind all ready have been getting adored." M/n said looking around.

"But with me sweet face you'll be bigger. I mean plushies, posters, games, robots! You name it itbwill have your face."

"Other then the robots that does sound fun" m/n smiled slightly. Mostly imagining his face on a cereal box.

"Well who needs robots one of you means more money!"

"No one's as good of the original." M/n smirked making mammon grin widened.

"Exactly! It's like you were made to work with me." He chuckled. "So we have a offer?"

"We have a deal." M/n smirked holding out his hand.

They shook hands both of them having a devilish smirkbon their faces.