Chapter -2

A/n's Pov

"Eun Y/n!You need to pay for this"

Jimin's words were harsh but the flame inside his eyes told his determination towards Y/n.The way he was looking at her photo.David was just looking at his boss and wondering how he could be so calm after someone created such a big mess.He's short tempered and unpredictable.

He took a sigh and kept a file on his table

"Princess Y/n is in Amalfi"

His hands tightened on the chair.The silver ring on his veiny hands made him even more terrifying.

The corner of his lips raised making his eyes sparkle.He said with his gruff voice

"Clear my schedule for this month,We are going to Amalfi"

He sat on his chair and agitated David to leave.A smile appeared on his face ,He picked up the paper weight from the table and kept staring at it.

"Princess, Just wait and watch,How I am gonna make you mine!"

Y/n's Pov

Amalfi is my favourite destination place.It helps me to escape those shitty royal rules.This place gives me tranquility.I like Everything about Amalfi.For now as you all know I am here to conceal myself, Basically,My Dad ,Brother and King Park is finding me.

I sat on the gritty land and looked at the Sunrise.

Isn't God the greatest creator?

I stood up and decided to get changed to explore new cafes.It's been a years since I last time visited this place and to my surprise a lot of things changed.

I wore a black mini skirt that came till my thighs .White top with brown boots.My hair were tired in a messy bun.I started to explore the cafes in Amalfi.Few of rhem were unfamiliar to me ,I entered one of them and called out

"Is someone here?"

I walked inside and was amazed to see the cafe.It gave me typical 19's vibes with retro song playing on the gramophone.The place was just awesome,The complete cafe was made of high quality wooden with paintings all over the surrounding from around the world.

My eyes stopped at a person.He was standing on the chair and keeping books inside the shelf.I went towards him and said "Can I help you?"

The man finally looked at me and for couple of seconds my breath stopped.The man was wearing a spectical and had a baby face (Well at that moment he looked one).His pink plumpy lips.Urghhhh!Y/n stop this now.

I came back to my senses and heard him speaking out.

I said "I am really sorry but do you need help?"

The man smiled and said "Please lend me your hand so that I can come down"

I did as he said.He smiled and said "Sorry for the inconvenience.My cafe just opened a week ago so no one is there other than me."

I smiled.

"It's totally fine"

He bowed and told me to take my seat.he said "What would you like to have?"

I replied"One latte please."He went from there"

After few minutes,He came with a cup of latte and a desert.I was confused.

He smiled and said "As you are our first costumer of the day,This is a complementary "

I smiled and looked at the eclairs that was in a heart shape.Well it's cute tho.He went from there and I enjoyed the dessert along with my latte.I went towards the counter and said "Well thanks for the dessert Mr-"

He completed it "Jimin.It's my name and yours is Miss Y/n right?"

Well I was surprised and asked him "How you know it?"

He showed me the bill and I understood.I paid him and went out of the cafe.A smile was on my face.I looked back just to take his one last glance and to my astonishment he was standing there.I immediately looked infront and walked on my way pretending to not see him.

Jimin's Pov

I looked at her.She disappeared somewhere in the crowd. of the bustling street.I removed aprin from my neck and looked at David who was standing right infront of me.

"Great job"

He bowed at me and I went inside the cafe ignoring him.But then I heard someone enter the cafe.My eyes narrowed and I turned back

"David !I told you that you will go back to Eldorra."

But I stopped looking at the British man standing in front of me.

He had Hazel eyes with a small scar beside his right eye staring right into mine,Dark brown messy hairstyle and clean shaved.He was wearing a tight shirt making his muscles come out like a fine wine with black trousers and white sneakers.

"Do you really need to do this?"

I ignored his presence and picked up my jacket.The man walked towards me and held my arm.I stared him

"Henry!I know what I am doing "

Henry said

"Really?You are King but for her you are here owning a cafe and hiding your identity."

He was right tho but I had my plans.I looked at Henry and replied

"Well ,If she could like Jimin more than King Park so I would be that forever."

Henry gritted his teeths.

"You're Sick,King Park."

"I know that and I am happy to be a patient"