Chapter -3

Y/n's Pov

Why can't I get him out of my mind?I was in my pajamas and about to sleep.But his thoughts kept me awake.I was imagining about his fucking lips.They were so pink.Urghhhhh!

I vanished all the thoughts and sat on my bed .I stared at the mural painting in front of me and grabbed my phone lying on the side table.

An annoyed voice came from that phone

"There are two words called Privacy and Time.And a fucking idiot like you, knows about none of them"

I was really frustrated but then my eyes widened when I heard someone whisper.The voice seemed like a man.Did I really called her at the wrong time?I regretted it but my curiosity came out,

I asked her

"Olivia,Are you really having sex?" I don't know why but my cheeks were pink and I felt embarrassed.

She said trying not to make it obvious and being annoyed "Yes and don't ruin my moment with Jeremy!!!!Let's talk tomorrow.Bye"

She cut the call.I took a sigh and dialed another number.

A sleepy voice came from the phone

"Hello! What's wrong?"

"Are you also having sex?"

He immediately shouted

"Are you out of your senses Miss Y/n?You called me late at night to ask that I was having sex or not?You disturbed my precious sleep"

I was pissed off.I replied

"Christi!Do you think I would call you for that?"

Christian said "So why you call me now?"

"Well ,I am a bit confused and needed my besties.When are you coming here?"

He replied "2-3 days most probably. Convincing my brother to cover up for me when I am out."

An's Pov

Christian Asher is the eldest son of the Asher family who are one of the top European interior designing company.He's 27 years old and Y/n's bestie since their college days.Not a man with Greek god features but his cuteness is enough to make anyone fall for him.His blue eyes were like the ocean with some secrets unrevealed.He's a cheerful person who's unserious most of the time.

Olivia Astor is 25 years old and Her father is a politician in the European government.She is a party-goer who loves to hang out and chill with men.She's most of the time in bars.She has black straight hears touching her back with genes of her model mother.Currently started a buisness of Cosmetics.

Y/n's Pov

I took a sigh and replied

"Fine!Call you tomorrow.Bye"

He cut the call.

I sank my head inside the pillow and slept hugging another one.

The next day,I got ready and decided to go to cafe for a morning drink.Somehow I went to the same one again.I saw him smiling and serving a lady.I went towards the counter.He looked at me and passed a smile.

He said "Well I think Miss Y/n is in love with my cafe"

Well maybe,I was or maybe I wasn't.A sme appeared on my face.

"One latte please"

He laughed and went towards the counter to make one.I watched him while making it.I newd to accept that he looked dam gorgeous while making the latte.I got lost in him once again.

"Helloooo!!!!Your latte mam"

I came back to my senses when I heard him calling me out.

"Yes"I took the cup and sat on the table"

There was no one there except us.He came and sat front of me.

He said "I am new here,But I think you're familiar with this place.So will you give me a tour ?"

Well he was right.Amalfi isn't unfamiliar to me and most importantly I needed a company to get rid of my loliness.

"Sure!Why not?"

"So when I can book you Miss?"

I laughed at him.He's not so good at flirting tho-

"Whenever you like Mister"

We both busted out in laugh.

He said "So how about now?"

A confusion took over.

He convinced me by saying "Don't worry!My friend will take care of the cafe."I smiled and agreed.

He stood up and went to get changed .

Jimin's Pov

Well it's easier than I thought.She's falling for me.Her eyes speaks a lot and they were sparkling while looking at me.

I got changed and called Henry.

"Watch the cafe in my absence"

I cut the call without waiting for his answer as I didn't like wasting my time.I went out and saw her standing.Her pink floral dress matched her milky skin.Her hair tied in a bun with two straps kissing her face.

I smiled and said "Let's go!"

She passed a smile and we went to explore the city.

.....

"Isn't god the greatest creator?"She asked while looking at the water all around us.We were in the boat and I was looking at her.Her eyes spoke a lot.A roller coaster of emotions that she hid inside herself.

I passed a smile and said "For sure as he created you"

Redness spread all over her face and she said "Mister Jimin,I am the princess of Alexandria so be careful before saying anything "

I laughed and said "So Princess,Do you expect me to be quiet sheep even after seeing a pretty lady in front of me?"

Well I never thought I could flirt.

"I don't,I am glad you're being real.Mister Jimin"

But the real side of me isn't this Princess.....