Drunk

"Seonyul!!"

Sunghoon caught Sunoo in his arms as Sunoo almost fainted

"Are you okay!?? Do you feel dizzy?"

"ahh.... I'm okay.... I'm just stressed" sunoo replied in a soft weak tone, pressing his temple while leaning into Sunghoon's chest.

*Gasp what the*
Sunghoon suddenly picked up Sunoo in a bridal style that made everyone around drop their jaws.

"Umm ...Sir.. Sunghoon..,put me down ..people are watching"

"Don't talk, you'll get a headache"
sunoo noticed Sunghoon's voice sounded a bit intimidating and without realizing himself he went quiet in Sunghoon's arm while being carried.

Ignore everyone around, Sunghoon casually walked out of the crowd with Sunoo in his arms.

But they both didn't notice there was Park Hoon Jung watching them leave from afar.

"who is that boy with Sunghoon?"

"it's Lee Seonyul, a famous singer"

"Lee Seonyul..?"

"bring me the details about him"
=========

"I think you can put me down now"

Sunghoon didn't replied and continued walking while carrying sunoo in his arms.

finally when they got to his car
he gently put down Sunoo into the seat.
"Do you want to go somewhere refreshing? Seonyul?"

"Sn: Somewhere ?no..I"ll just.."
Before finishing his answer,
an idea came into sunoo's head.

*this is a chance right? To get close with Him...*

"umm  Sunghoon Sir, I know it's a bit early yet but I feel like drinking, do you drink?"

*Drink?
"Sh: but you sure you can drink now? What if you get headache?"

"No..no.... I'm fine now since you draw me out from that crowd, and... I guess I need a little drink to heal my heartbreak" said sunoo with his soft doe eyes looking up to Sunghoon

"Sh: ......Okay Then, I just have a perfect place"
_____
Sunoo end up going for for a drink with Sunghoon as part of his according plan.

*Sn: I just thought we could just drink at a radom street food tho where is he driving?*

"Sunghoon Sir where are.."

"Sh: Seonyul shi, I don't like it when you call me Sir"

"Sn: Hum?... You don't?"
Sunoo asked back in suprise but No reply came back from Sunghoon

*Sn: did I make him mad?*

Sunoo peaked Sunghoon waiting for the reply but Sunghoon was only focusing through windshield while running his hands on steering wheel.

*his side profile is....kinda intimidating, while driving like that in a serious mood*

"Then ... How should I call you?" Sunoo asked again

"Sunghoon, Just Sunghoon" Sunghoon responded and their car stopped.

Sunoo's eyes low-key widen when he realizes Sunghoon just drove  into the most luxurious bar in Gannam.

*Sn: I was just thinking of Soju at street shop!*

Sunghoon turned down the engine and looked at Sunoo with a soft gentle smile on his face

"Don't worry if it would sound informal, I love it when you call me by my name" he said in a calm and genuine tone

Sunoo's ears slidely turned pink under his covering hairs, being hypnotized by the unexpected sweet talk of Sunghoon yet straightforward.