True Color ☣️

Jungwon left the hospital later, even though he wanna check sunoo's condition he just left because of Sunghoon.

While losing in his thoughts on a taxi, a call from his phone distrubed him.

"hello?"

"I was about to come check my Seonyul's savior, and you wouldn't wait?" Jungwon's face darken as he heard Sunghoon's sarcastic greeting.

"Haha, I didn't thought you would be so kind to my Seonyul, even risking your life to safe him, that's why... I would love to give you my appreciation Yang Jungwon shi"

"I don't need anything from a person like you, beside....I might disgust you to the bone but Seonyul.. is such an angel, isn't he?" Jungwon responded with a smirk.

"Well then..such a pity for denying my appreciation, don't regret Yang Jungwon"

call ended*

Jungwon felt irritated at Sunghoon's words. And he didn't feel good about it.

=============
Sunghoon took Sunoo back to the mansion as soon as Sunoo woke up. But things started to take a change.

Sunoo noticed that Sunghoon hasn't spoken a word to him since the hospital and the atmosphere between them was unusually cold.

"Sunghoon... are you going somewhere? We just got back from the hospital...Can you not go and rest with me?"
Sunoo said when he see Sunghoon changing clothes to go out.

"The doctor said you're fine"
Sunghoon coldly replied completely ignoring sunoo.

"Sunghoon... Are you mad at me for something..?.." Sunoo asked out and tried to button up Sunghoon's shirt but Sunghoon refused and coldly stared at him.

"Don't touch me"

Sunoo was stunned by Sunghoon's words and low-key hurted.

Without saying anything Sunghoon tried to leave but sunoo quickly follow him and tried to pull Sunghoon's hand from the back.

But Sunghoon shook off his hand. And unexpectedly, sunoo felt like he was hit by a strong invisible force and forcefully fell towards the desk.

Sunghoon looked back at sunoo but he was just calm and doesn't have the intention to apologize or help sunoo up. But instead Sunghoon's looks became more irritated.

Sunoo couldn't understand what's wrong with Sunghoon all of a sudden. But he tried to stay calm still and thought to resolve the problem if it's any.

Without complaining, Sunoo quickly get up again.
"Sunghoon.. Did I do something wrong then please tell me"
Sunoo asked keeping his voice calm as possible.

But Sunghoon only stared at him and mouthed something unexpected.

"Go wash up"

"?..what?.."

"I said go wash up now!" Sunoo's body startled because of a sudden loud yell from Sunghoon.

But Sunoo still tried to keep calm though he's starting to doubt if Sunghoon found out something about him.

He didn't question Sunghoon again and walked into the bathroom, feeling confused and started to scare with his own thoughts.

As soon as Sunoo went into the bathroom, Sunghoon left the room and drove off from the mansion. He drove at a highest speed heading towards an unknown location.

______________
Sunoo couldn't stay calm anymore, he's started to worry and called Heeseung.

"What a suprise Kim Sunoo, we haven't talked in a while, is your marriage going well?" Heeseung sarcastically said