Chapter 5: ...And It Was All A Joke!

Dedication @tianah
Chapter : 5 ...And It Was All A Joke!

Before i made another move, or even thought about doing so, i heard loud laughing from beside me. The man lowered the gun from my head and removed the mask he was wearing.

"Blake?! What the hell?"

At this point, i was fuming! Where the hell did Blake get a gun so that he could point it at me? Did he bring me here? If he didn't, did he know how i got here? Where the hell was i anyway? Why was he laughing? All these questions and more were going through my head in a rush and i had none of the answers. If Blake had anything to do with this sick joke...

"You should have seen your pretty face Cupcake! Ha ha ha ha ! You looked like a kitten about to be eaten by a warthog!" was Blake's arrogant reply.

The little ******!!

"Did you have anything to do with this? How the hell did i get here? Where are we? And why are you here?"

The questions came out of my mouth hastily and harshly. I was just so fucking pissed at Blake right then! I didn't even know what was going on, but just the fact that Blake was laughing his freaking ass off in such a serious situation just made me want to kick him in the peanuts, where it hurt the most! I swear, when i was finished with him, his children would be born with birth defects if his dislocated penis still worked.

"Relax Cupcake. The only reason you're tied up is because you would've never agreed to come with me. And the gun, oh, this is plastic. But it sure did the job!" And with that, he started his hysterical laughing once more. Ha ha Blake, ha ha.

"Just get me out of this shit hole."

So what if i was a little rude? The mofo had just kidnapped me, tied me up, gave me the scare of my life and brought me here in the first place! You expect me to be kind?

He untied me me and explained the whole situation to me bit by bit. He had gotten a new acting job a few months after i last saw him. Shocker! His drama teacher had given them some stupid assignment on Macbeth, and apparently his teacher had seen some "acting potential" in Blake and had recommended him to some guy with acting links. The guy got him a few sponsors and after that, he started auditioning for different roles in different movies. He had started with minor roles, but that soon changed when he was offered the lead role in a film. After that, he started doing more important roles. He was rehearsing for a new movie, hence the reason he had the gun, and this building was the only place he and the rest of the cast could practice since there was no place around that would cater for actors during their stay here. He said that the movie was going to be filmed in New York, and that he wanted me to come back to New York with them. He said that he missed what we had and wanted a new beginning.

"Blake, what is wrong with you? You cheated on me and you never had the guts to even explain what happened or why you did it. After all this time? You never even tried to contact me! You never cared. And now you want me to go to New York with you? As if I have no life? What about my friends? My family? Why don't you take your little red-headed slut with you? And besides, i can't just pack up and go half way across the world with you. I'd rather lick frogs for the rest of my life than go anywhere with you. There's nothing in it for me."

"Listen Karey, I know what i did was wrong and i'm sorry that it took so long for me to realize that it hurt you, a lot. I'm so sorry. Just give me one more chance. I love you and i know that you still love me. I didn't try to contact you because I was so busy. I always thought of you. Everyday and every night. Please take be back. I really really love you and i want "us" to exist again. Please Karey. I'm truly sorry."