The mystery

As the morning sun peeks through the window, Carly suddenly wakes up with a start, letting out a piercing scream that jolts Freddie awake.

Carly: (Panicking) Ahh!

Freddie: (Startled) Carly, what's wrong? Why are you screaming?

(An unexpected and startling morning, leaving both Carly and Freddie in a state of confusion.)

Carly, still in a state of shock, frantically examines her hand, her voice trembling with distress.

Carly: (Upset) My engagement ring is gone, Freddie.

Freddie's eyes widen as he tries to comprehend the situation.

Freddie: (Worried) What? How could it be gone?

(They both begin to search for the missing engagement ring, their morning taking an unexpected turn.)

Carly's anxiety grows as she tries to piece together the events.

Carly: (Concerned) I don't know when I last saw it, but I did see Nevel at the mall yesterday. I wonder if he had anything to do with it.

Freddie: (Determined) We need to figure this out, Carly. Let's retrace our steps and see if we can find any clues.

(They suspect Nevel's involvement and begin their search for the missing engagement ring.)

As Carly's anxiety and stress intensify, she begins to experience an asthma attack. Her breathing becomes labored, and she struggles to take in air.

Carly: (Gasping, panicked) Freddie, I can't breathe... asthma...

Freddie immediately realizes the seriousness of the situation and rushes to help Carly. He reaches for her inhaler, hoping to alleviate the attack and help her breathe more easily.

Freddie, with concern in his eyes, does his best to comfort Carly.

Freddie: (Urgent) Carly, breathe, okay? You've got this. Take deep breaths. In and out.

He continues to assist Carly, making sure she uses her inhaler and helping her regain control during the asthma attack.

As Carly and Freddie are dealing with the aftermath of the asthma attack, Carly's phone pings with a new message from Nevel. The text is cryptic and raises more questions.

Nevel's Message: "The game is on, Carly. Let's see if you can find what's missing. -N"

Carly and Freddie exchange worried glances, unsure of the meaning behind the message and the identity of the mysterious sender.

Carly, feeling a mix of anger and desperation, quickly dials Nevel's number to confront him about the cryptic message. However, her calls go unanswered, and Nevel remains out of reach.

Carly: (Frustrated) Come on, Nevel, pick up!

Freddie watches, concerned, as Carly's attempts to reach Nevel prove futile. They're left with more questions than answers.

Overwhelmed by the situation, Carly's distress intensifies, and she begins to sob uncontrollably. Freddie wraps his arms around her, providing comfort and support during this challenging moment.

Freddie: (Softly) It's going to be okay, Carly. We'll figure this out.

They face a mysterious message, a missing engagement ring, and a potential Nevel's involvement, leaving them with a series of unsettling mysteries.

Amidst the confusion and distress, Carly's phone receives another message from Nevel, this time with a clue:

Cryptic Message: "To find what's lost, follow the path of forgotten words, 3, 7, 9."