"Did You Have Fun?"

𝗖𝗔𝗡 𝗪𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗘𝗗 𝗪𝗔𝗟𝗞? 𝗥𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗜𝗦𝗡'𝗧 𝗠𝗔𝗗𝗘 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗢𝗨𝗧𝗙𝗜𝗧

"You can't run forever, Hina."

Her breath caught in her throat as she ran down the long hallway. She kept glancing back every once in a while to see if he was still behind her, and every time, he was closer and closer. Her hands shakenly jiggled the door, hoping it would open. She can hear his footsteps getting louder and louder, even over the music. Panicked, she finally got the door open, closing it behind her.

Footsteps stood in front of the door, waiting for her to make a sudden movement like a preador waiting for its prey. She cussed as she realized she left her phone downstairs with Johnny and started crawling under the bed. He watched how her butt wiggled in the air as she tried to crawl into the small space.

She was screaming when he grabbed her ankle, kicking and punching, hoping he would let her go. Now her head is dangling from the balcony of her room, his hand gripping her neck tightly as her face turns purple. She reaches out her hand to slap him away and ends up scratching his face in the process as the mask is moved. She was met with an angry look before he let go of her neck, letting her tip over the railing.

"Oops?"

"YUJI?!" You screamed as you looked around the crowd of people, apologizing to the people you bumped into. Megumi and Nobara walked behind you as they asked people if they had seen him around. You reached for your phone and called the first person you thought of.

"Choso... Please come help me." You said this as you walked into the house, hoping he was in there.

"Wait, what's going on?" You heard him move around. You opened the doors to the rooms upstairs and even looked through the kitchen.

"The girl who was hosting the party got murdered, and now I can't find Yuji."

"What do you mean you can't find Yuji?"

"Exactly what it means, Choso! I lost him, and I can't find him anywhere. Megumi told me he went to the bathroom, but he's in none of them."

You stepped outside, shivering at the cool breeze that came through. The backyard was huge as you glanced around the area, containing many flower beds and a vegetable garden. You can hear Choso rambling on your phone when you look ahead of you towards the lake.

"I think I found him." You told Choso as you hung up the phone. You walked over the dock of the lake as you saw Yuji sitting at the edge with a bowl of popcorn on his lap. You sat beside him quietly, staring out towards the open water.

"You had me worried, Yu. I thought something bad happened."

"The party was too much for me. You remember me telling you about my crush on Hina? Well, I asked her, and she gave me this most disgusting look ever in front of everyone. I just ran out here to get away from everything. Maybe you can confront her on her attitude..." He continued to ramble until you sighed softly.