Chap 7

The next morning was even more confusing for heeseung as sunoo didn't want to let go of him while he was sleeping.

Heeseung thought maybe his husband is just glitching and this won't last forever, so he wanted to be like this as much as possible and held sunoo closer to his body and cuddled back to sleep bathing in the morning sun light.

Sunoo woke up after about half an hour later and was shocked to see his husband holding him tight, he looked up to see Heeseung's beautiful eyes shut close and his sharp jaw line, sunoo wanted to to touch but thought it was better to leave him alone.

After 15 mins of staring, Heeseung slowly started waking up, his eyes meeting with the blessed face of sunoo who is watching him with his golden brown eyes shining in sunlight.

Heeseung had the sudden urge to kiss sunoo, and he did that.

He pulled sunoo closer by the nape and kissed him on top of head to which sunoo responded by snuggling closer to Heeseung.

Neither of them remembered that they were blaming one another for their marriage and that they are supposed to hate each other due to this "stupid marriage".

Sunoo was the first one to snap out of their dream like reality, with a jolt he got up put an arms length in between them and looked almost scared on what just happened and rushed into the bathroom, almost crashing into the counter holding his head in front of the mirror.

Heeseung sat on the bed still clueless and once he was out of the daze he quickly went into the bathroom to see sunoo having a panic attack sitting on the bathroom floor with his head in his hands and tears on his face.

"No, no, no,no not now, not when everything is good", mumbled sunoo as he went into the bathroom

"Sunoo", Heeseung called out, but Sunoo kept mumbling somethings that he couldn't quite catch but he was determined to help sunoo and held Sunoo's face in his hand making him face Heeseung and made him breath slowly.

"Breath in, breath out, just keep breathing", instructed heeseung to his distressed husband even though he didn't know what was even happening all of a sudden.

Once sunoo was calm enough heeseung cautiously asked sunoo, "uh, Sunoo do you have any medical condition or something?? Do you get them often?? Do you have any medication here, with you??"

Sunoo just stared for a moment before he replied, " um, I should've said before, but I have frequent panic attacks but it's not that bad, I'm used it by now. Sorry i guess i startled you."

Heeseung slowly nodded his head without know what else to say or do in this situation.

▪︎.▪︎

That incident was later swept under the rug as always and the heesun couple seemed to maintain a certain amount of distance after that.

The awkwardness did reduce but was still there,they would try to stay in the same room for longer times, have small talks even if it doesn't make the situation any better, still sleep in the same bed with no pillows but control themselves from touching each other at all costs.

Two weeks after the sudden meeting with their friends, Sunoo started to go to his cafe again.

Jungwon and Jake were both very happy to see Sunoo back again with them with the cresent smile that they love.

One day after the Cafe closed for the day, Sunoo invited both of his friends to talk over drinks to ask for some advice and to catch up on things that has been happening to his friends as they barely get any time for themselves that 2 of them now already had alphas.

"Sunoo, we still didn't get to see your house so why don't we all hang out there" said Jake, happily texting away to his mate about his current location and stuff.

Sunoo looked at jungwon who also had expectant look so ahead agreed to take them to his house.

He knew that he should probably tell heeseung that he's bringing his friends over, but he chose not to because he just realized that he doesn't even have his husband's number.

Jake informed Sunghoon that they were headed to sunoo and Heeseung's house and to inform heeseung on behalf of sunoo.

By now Jake had a clear understanding on what type of relationship sunoo and Heeseung had and that this was a marriage of convenience more than anything.

▪︎.▪︎

"It happened again", said sunoo nonchalantly sitting near the head rest of the bed. Jungwon who was treating himself with biscuits turned towards his best friend seeing him being calm like that was nothing.

And if that was bad, what sunoo said next was even worse, " in front of Heeseung, when we were having a moment in the morning." Now Jake choked on his drink and almost spat it looking like he was slapped right in the face.

"Why didn't you tell us this before?! When did this even happen?!" Both of his friends shouted, feeling quite offended that their friend didn't even trust them enough to say about his panic attack.

"The morning after we all meet, I wanted to get closer to him, my wolf is really comfortable with him and sometimes even asks for him, I can't keep my distance from him and I guess my heat is near... So we just slept in eac others arms,  cuddling.."

Jungwon and Jake met each other's eyes talking within themselves, even though sunoo seemed like it didn't matter both of them knew that sunoo was freaking out inside and that he is trying to improve his relationship with Heeseung even if it is not making any progress yet.

"Sunoo..." started Jungwon with a concerned voice, when sunoo turned towards him, Jungwon could clearly see the fear in his eyes even though he is trying his best not to show.

"You are in love with Heeseung." Stated Jake without thinking twice, at that statement sunoo put his head down wanting to cry.

"I do, but I'm scared, what if it happens again, what if it'd like the last time? I don't wanna loose Heeseung, he doesn't even know about t-this." Said sunoo with his voice cracking at the end.

The other omegas looked very concerned but Jake assured sunoo that it's going to be different this time, "Heeseung is different Sunoo, you know that too, all you have to do is talk to him, take your time but please talk to him about this, he's your husband, you're most probably going to be mates soon, its better if he knew what happened before."

Though Sunoo blushed when Jake said that he and heeseung were going to be mates he still felt somewhat.

That's the moment when Jake suddenly got up running towards the door and the next the alphas all came in, with a familiar beta.

-----☆-----

Hi,

Since I have my big exams from this week I will not be able to update until the end of my exams i.e., 15th December, I'll try to update as much as possible though, thank you for reading my book. 😊

Yours,
G