1

AN: This one's a little short, but the next chapters will be longer!! :D

"He's back."
The words buzzed in my ears as I tried to make sense for the situation.
Mike... Mike... "Mike!" A woman waved her hand in front of my face.
"....Yea..?" I couldn't process it. It was impossible. I saw him die, he can't be alive.
"Are you just gunna stand there?"
"I guess."
"Mike."
Vanessa was a cop (thank God), I met her close to a year ago after I faced some troubles financially and emotionally. I loved her, she was my best friend. The thing about friends, though, is that they usually, at least from my knowledge, didn't help child spirits trapped in animatronics kill a mass murderer who also happened to kill your brother. It sounds batshit insane, I know, but you gotta believe me on this.
"How do you know?" She knew everything, but I couldn't bring myself to believe that William Afton was seriously still alive. "He's been rotting in a room for a year, he can't be alive."
Vanessa sighed. "Well, he is."
"How would you know?"
"Security cameras showed me. He's in pretty rough shape, but nonetheless able to walk around."
It was worrying, yes, but I wasn't worried for me that much. The person I was worried about the most happened to be less than five feet tall; My sister, Abby was William's main target. In character for Mr.Afton, he wants nothing more than to shove my kid sister's body into another robot, as he did with my brother ten years ago. I could throw up right now. What an insane asshole.
"The ride home was silent. When I got in "This Velvet Glove" by the Red Hot Chili Peppers was playing, it's one of my favorites, but I didn't feel like listening. Everything was just a blur, but I remember walking in to find Abby drawing again. She loves to draw. She's gotten good, too.
"Hey, Mike! Look, I drew me, you, and our friends!"
"Our friends" as she calls them, are a bunch of haunted robots. I don't think that's normal, but who cares.
"Aww, look at that.." I tried to seem as sincere as possible, but the vision of William Afton stomping around in the pizza place kept lingering.
"What's wrong, Mike?" Abby always knew when something was wrong. She was a genius in a nine year old's body.
I squatted down. I couldn't just lie to her. ".. Do you remember William?"
Abby's face grew cold. "Yes."
I tried hard to not make the next phrase too scary for her, " He's alive, but he's stuck in the pizzeria. He can't harm us."
There was a moment of silence.
"What about Vanessa?"
See under all of the friendliness, Vanessa was that freak's daughter. He really fucked her up during her childhood. You start to feel bad after the shock goes.
"She'll be fine. We just have to be a little more cautious."
I wasn't sure if she was going to be fine. I wasn't sure any of us were going to be fine. It's a horrible world that we live in.