Halloween Special!

Headcannons:

Includes:

+Roronoa Zoro
+Vinsmoke Sanji
+Nami
+Dracule Mihawk
+Shanks
+Yamato

ෆ❧ღდლ❦ও❥ଓ ෆ❧ღდლ❦ও❥ଓ

A/n:

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYBODY! May your trick or treat baskets be full by the end of the night. Hope you guys a SPOOKTACULAR rest of your night!!

ෆ❧ღდლ❦ও❥ଓ ෆ❧ღდლ❦ও❥ଓ

Roronoa Zoro:

+Zoro is the more silent and possessive type of yandere, making sure their darling is safe from the shadows.

+Zoro isn't the one to kidnap his darling but is quick to grab them if they decide to escape.

+Speaking of escaping, SOMEHOW this lost mosshead finds his way to you. He doesn't even know where to start running but once starts running he magically finds you. Doesn't even take his time wandering in circles, nope just straight up runs towards you like a darting missile.

+However this miracle magic only applies if Zoro has the actual intent on finding you.

+Once he finds you he will most likely to scold you harshly for it and maybe do something physical like breaking a few legs... Then proceeds to drink sake and will forget about it until he looks at the I injuries be might inflict.

+Extremely loyal (well no duhh), even mentioning his name and a different crew in the same sentence is offensive because he is quick to think that he is wanted on a different crew.

+Tolerates his crew mates (except for Sanji) to be around his darling, but if they get out hand Zoro will have a talk with his crew mates.
(Whether it would turn physical or not)

+Not the type of person to look at the future, but when he does he usually thinks about having it with you.

+When it comes to buying stuff for their darling (if he does and ultimately raising his debt to Nami) he thinks of what you've been doing and what items you've been interacting with lately cause he doesn't usually ask questions about his darling.

+He can somehow go on the same brain wavelength with his darling, if his darling is crazy about fighting strong people.

+The type of person who calls his significant other their actual names instead of pet names.

+Usually works alone but if things get right to it, can and is willing to work with others on his crew to fight.

ෆ❧ღდლ❦ও❥ଓ ෆ❧ღდლ❦ও❥ଓ

Vinsmoke Sanji:

+Definentley the worshipper type, making sure his darling get everything they want.

+Cooks anything for you, even though they barely have food.

+Constantly asks whether you are okay or not and if you need anything.

+He now pays less attention to the other girls on the ship (but still serves them) as to make sure his darling's needs are filled first.