[Part 5]

Dragon Realm, Y/N's POV:

Now that I was wanted by the Pro Heroes in Japan, I needed to be more careful with my movements. The main priority now was to keep Eri safe and away from any of the Pro Heroes and out of any human reach. I knew that the dragons were out of harms way, and I commanded the Tidal Class dragons to stay to furthest depths of the ocean and to stay out of sight... for now. 

"In recent news, the vigilante that attacked the Kiyashi Shopping Mall has disappeared in storm that was summoned by his hammer. Could this vigilante be working with the League Of Villains? Or someone more nefarious?" the T.V reporter said to the camera feed.

I got a T.V during my trip to Musutafu and managed to get live coverage despite living under the Earths crust. Technonlgy and Magic.... never a good combination.

"In other news, Flame Hero: Endeavour has requested that he wanted an interview with us! He is the number 2 hero... Endeavour!" The news reporter yelled a little too excitedly.

"This... 'vigilante' is nothing more than a worthless coward, if he had the balls, he would turn himself in to Tartarus and stay there for the rest of time. *scoffs* Guess, he doesn't have the balls to face me" Endeavour said to the interviewer making me scowl toward Enji Todoroki. I know everything this bastard did to own wife and children... his oldest child Toya Todoroki was a prime example of his own pride and ego. 

I paused the video feed on Enji's face and scowled toward him.

"If you wanna fight... you've got one." I said toward this.... arrogant human. I knew, he was trying to get under my skin... and it worked. 

Guess, I've gotta put him in his place and teach him about true fire.

"Mimir! Keep an eye on Eri, I've got an ant to crush" I said to my advisor.

"Got it, laddie! Kick his ass!" Mimir shouted from the other side of the palace.

Small Timeskip:

Endeavour was in his office signing off paper work before sighing tiredly, that was until a loud thunderstorm could be heard with lightning violently crackling outside, his agency.

"What the hell!?!?!?" He roared with confusion, he ran out of the building to see the very vigilante, he was mocking on live T.V standing outside of his agency.

"Enji Todoroki, I've been wanting to speak to you about what you said on the news

"Enji Todoroki, I've been wanting to speak to you about what you said on the news. You said, I don't have the balls... right?" Y/N asked mockingly, he could see a little fear coming from Endeavour given the fact, Y/N knew his name.

"What do you want from me!?" Enji screamed over the lightning with his flame beard sparking with rage, making Y/N smirk behind his helmet. 

"I know about somethings that you wish wouldn't go public, Todoroki. Your wife... your children." This caused Enji to look at the figure dumbfounded.