How they met 🐹🦌

THIS ONE IS SHORT BECAUSE ITS JUST A INTRODUCTION TO HOW THEY MET.

WHEN Tzuyu and Sana met,
SANA's POV:

I walked around the school building until I found someone reading sitting near a tree. I smiled and walked closer to the person and talked to them. "Hey, are you new here?" I asked making her flinch and look up at me. As she stared at me, I froze.. is she not an omega?

Why is she outside and not inside like other Alpha's?

"No, I'm Tzuyu, Chou Tzuyu." She introduced herself as she stood up.. towering over me. I nervously smiled and introduced myself. "I-I'm Sana, Minatozaki Sana!" I introduced with a smile extending my arm waiting for a handshake, but instead met with a cold glare.

"I prefer not to." She said making me sad and pull away my arm back. I looked down and scratched my neck nervously. "A-Are you an omega or an alpha?" I asked looking at her fidgeting with my hands waiting for her response.

"I'm an alpha, and you?" She said making me widen my eyes and look down again. She continued looking at me waiting for an answer. "I-I'm a omega.." I said looking down, fidgeting nervously. She looked at me with a serious glare. "C-Can we still be friends?" I asked looking up at her, her book now closed.

She looked down at me with a cold stare making me nervous.

"My mother said I'm not allowed to, But something about you is different." She said her expression softening making me feel a bit happier. I'll be in a friendship with an Alpha?! "So you'll be my friend?" I asked looking at her with a slight smile. "I guess so, don't talk to me until we're both alone." She said making me nod and leave quickly, I smiled as I left. I made an alpha be my friend!

322 words - 🐹