part 1

A girl standing in the building alone at night  while sobbing and crying looking at the city she been living like a hell, The girl tear slowly falls on her cheeks.

Girl: what is the meaning for me to keep living if everyone do this to me? Even my parents don't want to look at me and saying I'm a disappointed daughter. I'm trying I really trying my best... But... People still say I'm not good enough.....am I don't deserved to feel a little love?...

The girl look at the sky is a little cold but also a little bit warm the girl then slowly step closer to the end of the building while she looks down in the city. She see so many people down there smiling and playing but no one noticed her up there. She see some of the people are walking with a family have a dinner together and some are with a friends and some a couple this all is she never ever had it. After looking so long the girl slowly close her eyes and open her arms trying to feel the night warms.

Girl: the night air and wind is so warm...

The girl said while smile soft,Suddenly the girl turn around fall herself from behind jump off the building without thinking much but still have a soft smile on her face. The girl finally made her choice to end the life but while she falls down she keep thinking back about her past life. The girl smiling but crying also thinking about her parents who she love so much but they just keep hurting her. after some time she falls down on the floor with a blood everywhere and people start screaming and some calling a ambulance and some taking a photo. There are so many people around after a few hours finally the ambulance come and people around there quickly move a way the police also arrived and doing their job.

                          ......𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏 𝐞𝐧𝐝....

Hello (◍•ᴗ•◍) , sorry if my english is not that good and I trying my best to make it easy to understand to read so yeah I hope you guys can understand it and please let me know if there is something wrong with what I write :)