41|LINDELANI'S ARRIVAL

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 41

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 41

"Welcome to Rome Pearl" A man holding a sing waves at us as we walk out of the airport.

I hold onto the twin's hands as we make our way towards him. "I'm Alexander. I was instructed by Mr Z to get you settled in" He introduces.

I nod as we follow him into a black SUV. No need for introductions , he already knows me more than I know myself.

The car drives off. "Mama, where are we?" Sihle looks up at me. "We're in Italy sweetheart" I answer.

"When are we going back home?" Melo asks this time. "This is home now" I mutter as we pull up to a modern single story house.

"Welcome to the Zulu estate" Alexander says as we park into the driveway. We all get out of the car and guards immediately take all the duffle bags into the house.

"I'll let you get settled before guiding you around the house, excuse me" He bows before walking away. . .

------------------
*One week later*
------------------

"Ma'am, are you okay?!" Cynthia's eyes widen as she helps me up from the toilet.

"Don't worry about me, I'm fine" I walk towards the sink and brush my teeth. Cynthia is the head maid.

She's a nice middle aged woman with barely ansy signs to show her old age. I've been throwing up ever since I got here.

Well... Ever since I ran to Georgia. I just never took it to mind, I think I'm a little sick, maybe a flu.

"I'll call Doctor Emilia" She rushers out of the room. "I'm a doctor myself!" I try to run after her but get the urge to vomit again so I sit back down on the floor.

*
"I'm Doctor Alessandro, but you can call me Emilia. I got a call from Cynthia telling me to hurry here. Is everything okay?" The blonde haired woman starts taking out her equipment.

"I'm fine. I'm sure it's just a stomach bug, Cynthia was just overreacting" I scoff while trying to get up from the bed.

Did I mention that Cynthia has put me on bed rest, I'm not allowed to even stretch my arm without her fussing over it.