Chapter 1:Awakening of the Dark elf Queen

(Konoha Forest of death)

Deep inside a forest that has a bloody history for the Shinobi of konoha, of being a place where abnormal animals, insects and possibly even minor demons make their residence. Genin hopefuls from all across the elemental nations were being pitted against each other in a competition of cunning, skill, and survival for a chance of being promoted through ranks. not to mention bring honor and prestige to their home village in the bi-annual Chunin exams. All of the other villages including a reluctant kumo had sent genin teams to to compete, there were even smaller villages as well. Because Konoha was playing host to the exams this year they too had genin teams eagerly trying to prove their mettle and hopefully get a promotion to Chunin rank, one such team was a genin cell of squad 7. Sakura Haruno who is named kunoichi of the year at the academy, Uchiha Sasuke the rookie of the year in this year's graduating class and one of the two survivors of the grisly fabled uchiha massacre, and Uzumaki Naruko the known deadlast at the academy and jinchuriki of the famed kitsune Kyuubi no Yoko found themselves facing an opponent that was their toughest to date following their disastrous C-rank mission in Wave.

" So the Kyuubi-Brat has learned to access her tenant's chakra. well I can't have that, She could be a problem to my plans if left alone... well I'll fix that" The female kusa nin mused as she held Naruko airborne with her extremely long tongue and made handsigns as her Target struggled.

" Let me go you freak! or I'll rip your tongue from your skull!" The blonde twelve year old threatened as she thrashed to get free while the Kyuubi's chakra flooded his system right this moment.

" Don't worry I'll release you soon enough, after I've made sure you're out of the picture. Five element seal!" The woman chuckled as her fingers lit up with a bluish flame before she thrust them into the seal on Naruko's stomach.

" AHHHHHHHH!" Naruko gasped as she felt her chakra fade away as pain like she never felt before racked every inch of her body with unrelenting force, soon enough she couldn't hold out much longer and gave way to the sweet embrace of darkness.

( Within Naruko's seal)

The Kyuubi sat behind her cage with murderous rage at being stuck with such a weak jailer and the yondaime Hokage for being the one to put her in here. as she huffed in annoyance at watching those same bars again everything went completely black.

" Well this is a surprise I can't feed the pitiful kit anymore chakra." Kyuubi mumbled as she shifted to lay better as suddenly it was becoming very sleepy very fast. " That gaki better live, enjoy living to much even if it's inside this damned seal..." Those were kyuubi's last thoughts.

Naruko just laid there looking lifeless as Orochimaru chased after her team mates her vision was blurry she needed to fight to live but her body wouldn't listen to her... she felt darkness take her away.

That was until she heard a voice.

" Is this what has become of me? a worthless human, and an incompetent one at that. How far have I really fallen?" Said a calm cold voice said from just in front of her it was so close Naruko snapped opened her eyes had to open to find this new person that could help her.

But to Naruko's surprise this new person who was insulting her just now was clearly Dark skinned beautiful woman with some kind of staff she had Amber eyes with long black hair that reached to her hips she was tall and had pointy ears. She had a crown on her head and some purple like lingerie outfit that revealed almost her skin and body with a cape on her.

Naruko just stared wide eyed looking at the tall dark skinned woman who was sneering at her.

" I can't believe the Kami and Celestine would dare insult me like this. it was probably a practical joke, making me the mistress of darkness look like a fool... what is your name young girl?" The Woman demanded calm and coldly with authority.