Chapter 2:The Dark Elf Queen makes her move

Origa D. Namikaze Uzumaki was in a black flash with Kyuubi following her who was now the size of a lion as they jumped from tree to tree before stopping at a tree branch observing a Kusa team and iwa team closing in.

" Where have my team gotten too?" pondered Origa with Kyuubi looking at her.

" I have their scent they went straight ahead.." Kyuubi said as she sniffed the air and snarled.

" What's wrong?" Origa asked

" The scent of snakes... two scents of snakes to be exact" Kyuubi said with Origa frowning

" Orochimaru... and Anko... how far are they?" Origa asked

" Not too far from here.. " Kyuubi said with Origa frowning.

" I will deal with Orochimaru and save Anko I want you to kill a few minor teams take their scrolls and bring them to me their head bands too but leave Suna, Konoha and sound alone... understand?" Origa said transforming her scepter into a dark steel scythe as Kyuubi nodded as the dark elf queen Left in a black flash while Kyuubi stalked off on the genin teams.

( With Origa)

" My my you've gotten stronger Anko-chan. I'm impressed, still you can never defeat me, as I taught you everything you knew and yet it's not everything I know!" Said Orochimaru in his usual taunting fashion.

" Just you wait bastard. I will rip your guts out and then stuff them down your throat!" threatened Anko while he former master laughed kicking the woman in a nearby tree.

She coughed and looked at her former sensei with a scowl.

" So hostile. So bloodthirsty. I'm going to miss that about you after I kill you... this is goodbye Anko-chan!" Orochimaru said going to strike his former student with a kunai she had but before he could a zap of lightning struck him sending him to a tree.

" Don't count on it" Said Origa who walked out the bushes holding her scythe.

Orochimaru cringed when he felt the lightning looking at the dark elf woman while Anko stood there with wide eyes glancing at the woman in front of her as she blushed.

" Who the hell is she!?" Thought Anko

" Who are you?" Asked Orochimaru who flinched getting up that lightning was powerful when it hit him.

" I am your Grim reaper..." Origa said whirling her scythe lunging at Orochimaru who widened his eyes in fear he did the substitution Jutsu to avoid her scythe blade.

She turned around seeing him standing regurgitating his sword.

" I don't know who you are but this is a fight I have to enjoy" Orochimaru said lunging forward as Origa jumped forward clashing him with her scythe.

Tell me are you a Konoha Shinobi?" Asked Orochimaru putting pressure on Origa's scythe as she put pressure on hers.

" I am a Konoha Shinobi for now" Said Origa who kicked Orochimaru and attempted to behead him with her scythe with Orochimaru frowning at what she said as he dashed forward to slice her but she blocked him and hit his face with a palm sending him to a rock.

" Just who is she and what power does she wield!?" Thought Orochimaru who looked at his opponent with calculating eyes.

" This is crazy! who is this woman!" Thought Anko who was watching.

" Are you finished Orochimaru? I got things to do" Taunted Origa narrowing her eyes at him.

" I am far from done you witch!" He exclaimed as he extended his neck " I sense power into you! I should make you my vessel!" He declared opening his mouth to bite her neck but in a instant she vanished in a flash of black and was behind the sannin imbued lightning into her scythe and wasted no time in beheading him.