Chapter 1

Aubree

"Yessss Aubree Yessss!" Felipè yelled at the top of his lungs. I bit my lips sexily and began to do my thing. I grabbed the bottom of my white, wife beater & began to pull it up slowly. When my shirt was just about to come over my breast I stopped and looked straight up.

Flash.

The bright light flashed catching my pose.

"Yes Aubree that was gold." Felipè said reviewing the photos on the camera. I dropped my shirt and walked over to where he was standing and examined the pictures as well. They were all cute but the last one I took was just amazing. My body chain glistened in the flash & I looked so good in my knee high socks, high underwear, and Wife beater.

"So that's it's ? we're done?" I knowing I was short on time.

"Yes miss Aubree. Come by my office tomorrow & we'll go over these and get your career started." Felipè said flipping through the photos .

" okay . bye Felipè." I ran to my dressing room sliding into my sweats & air forces. I grabbed my purse and Jogged out of the studio. It's 8 & I have to be at work by 9. I got into my car and headed Towards My Condo in downtown . When I'd made it I hopped on the elevator and got off on my floor. I put my key in the door and walked in.

"Har-" I began but stopped. The house smelled like sex & weed. I was instantly mad as hell. I went into the hall closet & got my medal bat. Somebody finna die. I crept to harmony's door and put my ear to it. I heard slight moaning and a deep voice talking.

"What the fuck you doing in my house!?" I kicked the door open ready to bust some heads. A scared Harmony turned around with a blunt in her mouth on top of some nigga & they was butt ass naked. I instantly charged at the two & snatched Harmony up by her hair & beat her and the boy with the bat.

"Get the fuck out of my Fucking house before I call the fucking police bitch boy!" I yelled as the nigga grabbed his belongings and ran. I turned my attention back to Naked Harmony who still dangled by her hair in my hands.

"What the fuck is wrong with you Harmony? " I yelled smacking & punching her in her face not caring how hard I was hitting her.i slung her down & let go of her hair.

"Get up." I said. She looked up at me confused. "Get up. Since you wanna fuck like you grown you gone fight me like you grown so get up."

"No." She mumbled.

"Harmony .... I'm not fucking playing with you get the fuck up before I beat the fuck out of you while you on the floor." I threatened.

Harmony slowly got off the floor. I gave her time to get up and square and I even let her swing first. She took all her anger and put it into her first punch. I dodged her and laughed at her frustration & came back with a mean ass two piece in her face . I grabbed her shirt & slung her under me throwing hard punches at her . She wasn't even fighting back anymore because she couldn't get a lick in. When I was tired I got up off her and fixed my shirt.

"Put yo fucking clothes back on & have yo ass in the living room .... I'm not playing with you Harmony." I said glancing at her on the way out. She was on the floor crying & trying to fix her face.

I walked across the hallway to my room & started my shower and stepped in. I took a quick shower & stepped out. I dried off & lotioned up & stepped into some black and white adidas joggers & a black shirt with some slides. I got my work bag & made my way to the living room. Harmony was sitting on the sofa with a bag of peas on her head. I giggled to myself & proceeded to the door.