Chapter One

Y/ns pov
I was happy as my tail wagged. I was in the car with my two owners. I love car rides so much. But today, I noticed that they were taking me on a very long car ride. And I was in a cage.

I wanted to look out the window. But this time I couldn't. I hated being in the cage, I wanted to be in my owners lap. I noticed that there were a lot of trees around. They were taking me to the forest? Exciting!

A few minutes later, the car came to a stop. A barked happily as my tail wagged. The cage door was opened as I happily jumped out.

I heard my owner scoff before dragging me over to a tree. I whimpered as my owner tied me to the tree.

"Stop crying you worthless Omega mut." My other owner yelled before kicking my side. I didn't understand what was happening or why they were doing this to me. I tried to run with them as I saw them getting back into the car. But I was yanked back.

My ears went down as I realised they were leaving me here. I didn't understand. I was always well behaved and I was always a good boy.

Byt the car didn't get very far as a huge black hellhound jumped on the roof and ripped the car to shreds, killing my owners. My eyes widened. He was huge and scary.

He had a fee scars and pitch black fur. I also noticed he was wearing a skull mask. But I also noticed a sweet smell coming from the Alpha.

I accidentally stepped on a stick making the giant hellhounds head snap towards my direction. I whimpered as I tried to run but the collar attached to the lead which was tied to the tree, stopped me from going anywhere. The alpha began to walk towards me. I laid down and put my paws over my head. I waited for my death to come.

I felt the hellhounds teeth go to my neck. This was it, I'm to die.

But instead the lead was bitten off. I opened my eyes and sat up only to see I'm not tied to the tree anymore. I looked up at the Alpha who was just staring at me. I tilted my head as my tail wagged. "T-thank you." I said. The hellhound just looked at me.

He then walked off, disappearing into the forest. I sighed as I laid down and curled up in a ball.

Time skip (third person)

It was raining pretty hard as Y/n shivered. He was cold, wet, hungry and scared. It was late at night and pretty dark. Y/n was all alone. Or so he thought.  Y/n lifted his head up as he heard footsteps and something being dragged on the floor. Y/n saw that the hellhound was back and so was the sweet smell. The hellhound was also dragging a deer. He dropped the deer in front of Y/n.

The hellhound was standing in front of Y/n now. The omega was slightly scared. But for some reason y/n felt safe. "Please don't kill me." Y/n whimpered as he sat up, ears going down. The hellhound tilted his head before gesturing to the dead deer. Y/n began to eat. "Now why would a kill my mate?" Y/n stopped. Is that why he could smell that sweet smell coming from the Alpha.

"M-mate?" Y/n asked as the alpha moved closer to the omega. "Yes, mate." The hellhound said.

He had a deep British accent. "W-whats your n-name?" Y/n asked. "The names Simon, but most people call Me Ghost. Only very special people can call me simon." Ghost said as he began to walk away.

Y/n stayed where he was. He didn't know whether he should stay or follow. Just then a loud bang went off as lightning lit up the sky. Y/n yelped as he ran after Simon. Y/n followed Ghost into a small cabin. It was pretty cosy and it was warm.

There was a pretty big bed as Ghost jumped on it and laid down. Y/ns tail wagged as he also jumped on Simons bed. Simon was expecting y/n to lay away from him. But the alpha was very surprised when the omega cuddled up to him.

"What are you doing?" Simon asked lowly. Y/ns ears went down as he scooted away. Just then, a huge paw grabbed him and pulled him back to the Alphas warm body.

"Stay I like you cuddled up to me." Ghost said. Y/ns tail wagged as he laid his head on ghosts giant paws and closed his eyes. Y/n was fast asleep in an instant.

Simon gave a small gentle smile under his mask. The alpha laid his head on top of his mates before drifting off to sleep himself.