Not how are story goes

So it turns out clawdeen dad works for the coven but he didn't know they wore a coven as later that night her father helped fury, clawdeen,deuce and Frankie sneek in as a elevator dings slowly opening as they step out one by one as clawdeen talks to her dad threw the phone "dad which way"she asked.

"Left and then your first right she's in the east Wing room 208" Apollo says as the four head left as the walk before turning right as deuce waits keeping an eye out.

The three girls walk past a room with many cubicles with computers "this company is huge"clawdeen says as they continue to walk.

"Coleman eves products are sold around the world there botanical formulations are valued at half $1 billion and no one even knows what's in them"Frankie explained before bastet chitters"wait"clawdeen stops fury and Frankie as bastet chitters flying around before two people were shown walking around a corner.

"Boss is really on a roll"as there hides widen with panic before they quickly hide in different areas as the two people talk in french with smiles as Frankie was shown hiding under a desk with a frown "on her birthday she'll finally become the voice of lasting piece can draculaura really end the war?"she whispered to her self.

Fury walks in through a door with clawdeen as she sighs in relief"oh cub thank goodness "she says rushing over hugging a shocked draculaura seeing them here.

"Clawdeen? Fury ?"draculaura asked confused as she hugs fury back as she wore a black shirt forearm sleeve shirt witch three heart bottoms witch a light pink lace skirt witch boots hee hair straight.

"Are you ok"clawdeen asked.

"I'm fine"draculaura assured them before coming confused "didn't y'all get my note"she asked.

"We did but you have to come back to campus like right now your dad's coming for your birthday tomorrow"clawdeen says as fury nod her head agreeing.

"She right cub"fury says standing by clawdeen now.

"He is"draculaura says shocked.

They nod there head sighs shaking her head "I can't" as fury frowns.

"What"clawdeen asked as draculaura walks around them"I'm speaking at the witch conclave"she says as they turn to face here.

"I don't think your hearing usok your dad is going to lose it bloodgood is going have to expel you this all ends badly"clawdeen says with worry.

Draculaura walks forward"I've got a chance to make the world a better place for all witches and vampires I can help everyone isn't that what you've always talked about"she says as soft music starts to play.

Fury steps forward "cub I know how much this means to you but I have this bad feeling in my gut about this place we can try to make the world a better place some other way"she sings softly as draculaura turns away as fury has tears building in her eyes.

Clawdeen then walks around draculaura hold a book with drawings of them all smiling"she right and I understand we are being irrational but we can't leave you behind"she sings as she closed the book looking at Draculaura who faces them"claw. Moon I made up my mind"she sings softly as fury shakes her head with tears leaning back against the corner.

"c couldn't you fix the worlds problems like some other time"clawdeen sings shaking her head.

Draculaura shake sher head "no this is the time "she says turning walking awat as they follow her"cub do you understand what were trying to say"fury sings with tears

"She right if you stay here you can't go back"clawdeen sings as. Draculaura turns around as they were now all facing each other as she shakes her head "don't y'all think that I know that"she sings.