Mother

You sigh as you walk home from antoher long shift. The hospital had extra an emergency and lucky you had to deal with it on your own. "What I wouldn't give for a better life." You sigh. But that's when you hear...something. It sounded like tiny little feet. You turn around and jump at the sigh of three weird looking creatures. They're shivering due to it being the beginning of winter. "H-hello?" You ask. You watch as the blue little creature comes up to you and tugs at your pants. You want to move, but you didn't want to scare them. "A-are you lost?" You ask. They don't answer, however. The yellow one points to you, then to her mouth. "H-hungry?" You ask, making a rubbing motion around your belly. The three light up, realizing that you could understand them. They nod in agreement. "Okay...uhm..." You hum, trying to think of what to do. "What do you want to eat?" You ask. They stare at you in confusion. "Uhm...okay...follow me." You say, making a follow motion with your hands. The little trio is hesitant, but they follow you. All the way to your house. "We're here." You smile. The little trio quickly runs inside the house, embracing the warmth of it. "Alright...you're hungry. I've got some cookies that I could bake." You smile. You soon feel something slimy rap around your legs. It was the tiny manta ray. "T-thank..." The manta ray said. "Oh...you speak?" You ask. They don't answer, but you see the tiny yellow one, running to the kitchen. You forgot you already baked cookies. She quickly opens the oven, where the smell was coming from. "Ah ah ah! No! Too hot!" You call. Too late. "WHAAAAA!!!" The yellow creature yells at the top of her lungs. "Oh dear God. Sweetie what did you do?" You ask the crying child. "OWIE!" She sobs. "Did you burn your hand?" You ask Frye. Frye put her hand out to show you the burn. "Aw..sweetie. Don't worry, I'll get you some ice to help." You smile. Frye follows you to the freezer, where you take out an ice pack and put it on her arm. "Owie ouch..." Frye winces. You sigh, as you watch the manta ray run up the stairs. "No little dude, your slippery and the stairs are-" You began, but to late, he had fallen down the stairs with a loud thud. However, he quickly shakes it off and tries again. Success. Once he's at the top of the stairs, he sticks his tounge out at the other two. Earning a growl from both of them as they begin chasing him. "What have I done?" You groan, as you watch the children run all over your house. "N-no don't break-" You began. CRASH. "That..." You whimper, as you look at your now broken glass vase. "Uh oh..." The blue child whimpers. "Shiver you broke!" Frye yells. "No!" Shiver protests. "Uh oh, Shiver broke!" The manta ray gaps. "I no break!" Shiver screams in anger. "It's fine guys." You sigh. This was going to be a very...interesting chapter in your life. Nothing lonley or boring about it now.