Part 18

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....

She screamed and  he slammed the door back. She held her dupatta covering her cleavage with it properly.

She shivered to find him in front of her when she was wearing that was not even covering her cleavage properly.

Pramod was shocked but he recovered when Madhur and kunj came towards him running along with the employees of the store.

Employee - what happened sir?

Her friends came running towards the changing room.

Sneha - Susheela, kya hua?

Riya - tu aise kyo cheekhee? Bol na Susheela..

They knocked on the door.

Madhur - bhai kya hua?... Bhabhi yaha hai kya?

Employee - sir, is everything fine.

Pramod was stilled for a while.

The door finally opened and Susheela walked out quickly. Her friends went behind her.

Kunj - bhabhi aap ro kyo rahe ho?

Her face was turned red and she was walking fastly.

Pramod went behind them. He found her going out and get friends were trying to stop her. But she jerks there hands from her and went out of the mall.

Pramod ran out.

Pramod - Susheela!!! Please ruko...

She was crying like worst.

Pramod - please listen to me.

Susheela - rickshaw...

She quickly got a rickshaw and she sits in it going back to home.

Pramod curses himself for opening the door but that was not really his fault.

Pramod - rickshaw!!!

He quickly got a rickshaw straight and he went to his sasural to meet his wife.

After he reached the Chaturvedi house.

He quickly entered inside.

Kusum - are beta aap.... Vo Susheela kab se apne kamre me ro rahi hai.

Pramod - ji.. Mai baat karta hu us se.

He went towards her room and entered inside.

Pramod - Susheela...

Hr could hear her crying baldy. He came towards her and sits facing her.

Pramod - Susheela....

He looked at her face. Which was red and expressing how much she was hurt.

Pramod - I'm sorry.....

She didn't stopped crying instead she burst out with tears.

Pramod - okay.. I'm sorry again...

He cupped her face.

Pramod - please na....

She stopped it and closed her eyes with long shedding tears.

Pramod - it's alright... Maine kuch nahi dekha...

Susheela - lier.

Pramod - aur agar dekha bhi ho to?... I don't know how to erase it from my memory?......

Susheela - Mughe sach me nahi pata tha... Mai to vo sab try bhi nahi karna chahti thi.. Par mughe.. Mughe meri friends ne force kiya.... Mughe nahi pasand ye sab.

Pramod - i know that.... I know you don't like it. I look Devine with this... A...this... What do you call it... A... Dupatta.. Right?

She nodded.

Pramod - you are amazing in the way you are... There is no need to add yourself to that show up. Please.

She gasped trying to recover from her own cries.

Pramod - let me tell you.... I'm impressed by your dressing... Seriously. You don't need ever to impress me..... Yes, I'm fallen for you.....your.... A... Closet.....

He wiped those long tears in her face.

Pramod - now don't cry anymore..... Well you like cuter when cry...

She smiled to this.

Pramod - Cuz you cry like koala 🐨

Susheela - no! I'm not a koala...

Pramod - then....? Hm... Now I got that... It's a bear... 🐻

Susheela hits his arm lightly getting frown.

Pramod - sorry.. Now don't cry varna sabko lagega hamare beech kuch hua hai...

She nodded and he gently caresses her cheeks and kissed her forehead. She smiled brightly to him that he consoled her and even appreciated her choices. She is glad that there is something between them which they like together.

..............

It's karwachauth today and after marriage it's Susheela's first karwachauth in her Maika.

She woke up early today and bathed. She wore a maroon saree and a chunari over it for the pooja.
She did pooja along with her mother and then she had her sargi. Her mother fed her a lot of sweets, dry fruits and juice as she will not eat  or drink anything for the entire day.

She thought that Pramod would know it's karwachauth so she didn't contacted him for all the day because she was busy in meeting the guests who were visiting there on the day.

It came to evening.

Susheela was feeling some weakness in herself as she was thirsty and hungry from few hours.

Kusum - beta.. Chand aa gaya.. Pramod ji nahi aae..

Susheela - nahi mummy... Vo maine phone kiya tha magar phone switched off tha..

Kusum - kabse bhookhi pyasi hai tu.. Ek kaam kar.. Madhur  bete ko phone karke dekh..

She nodded and dialed Madhur.

Madhur accepted the call.

Madhur - hello..

Susheela - Madhur..

Madhur - hi bhabhi...

Susheela - hi.. Vo actually na... Pramod ka phone kabse switched off aa raha hai... Vo kaha hai?

Madhur - phone to switched off hoga hi.. Bhai yaha nahi hai na...vo to chale gaye...

Susheela - chale gaye?... Kaha?

Madhur - Chandigarh.. Actually urgently ek kaam aa gaya tha... Dad ya bhai me se kisi ek ko jana tha.. Dad busy the isliye bhai chale gaye...

Susheela went dad sad that he didn't even cared to inform her before he left.

On the other side.

Pramod reached chandigarh.

He was completely tired his schedule and after a flight.

He went to there farmhouse and slept as he was tired.

.........

Siya - di yaha subah se bhookhi pyaasi baithi hai... Aur tumhare bhai ko fursat nahi.

Madhur - Siya, what do I do...

Siya - I don't care Madhur.. Meri di subah se jija ji ke liye fast kar rahi hai.. Ask him to talk to di now.

........

It was 9:30 pm and Susheela was staring at the moon missing him. It's her first karwachauth and he kissed everything.

Vote - 35

Thankyou 🙂