Part 31

Susheela just entered to her room and found a beautiful pink bandhani saree kept on the bed and note on it.

Get ready...

She smiled and bitted her inner cheeks that he has kept his saree for her. But why?

She had a warm shower and got ready in the saree. She wore jhumkas, golden bangles that matched that contrast of the saree's color. A very light pendent. She got a ready with some touch up and she looked at her face, she felt something was missing. She opened her make up pouch again and took out the Vermillion and applied a pinch on the beginning of her hairline. Her hair were wet and she let them free.

She wore her heels and stepped out of room.

She looked at him and suddenly she felt some ticklish feeling in her stomach. He hits really different when he wear traditionals. She can't stop looking at him, he was really killing her with a awesomely looks in that white dhoti and kurta that was fitting his so well.

He looked at her and gave her gentle smile and asked "chale?"

Susheela - par kaha?

He came towards her and held her hand gently. He didn't said much and took her along with him.

They came out of the haveli and she was still looking at him. She just can't stop that. She was liking this side of him.

With in no time they were in the rickshaw and he didn't knew why she can't take her eyes away from him.

They reached to the temple and came out of the rickshaw. Finally, she looked around and saw a big temple near them. He payed the rickshaw driver and held her hand again.

Susheela - hum.... Hum mandir aae hai...?

Pramod - ha...

Susheela - kyo?

Pramod - why do I need to find a reason to come here with you?

They reached to the stairs of the temple and they removed there shoes and sandles out. She still remember when they went to the temple together after there roka ceremony.

They washed there hands and went inside the temple. They joined there hands together and the priest came towards the them.

Priest - hum aapka hi intezar kar rahe the... Aaiye...

She was surprised to find that the priest was waiting for them. But why?

The followed the priest and he took them to the shiv parivar.

She looked at her husband and touched his hand.

Susheela - hum yaha kya karenge?

Pramod - Shiv abhishek.

This brought some brightness to her face that they came together for this blissful deed . They headed together forward and sat near the shivling.

The priest guided them and begin to chant the mantras one by one. They begin to serve the God. They took the kalash and offered holy water on the shivling and then Susheela took the bowl of curd and poured it on the idol, it was followed by honey, milk, ghee & sugar. They washed it with the water together. The priest handed them twenty one belpatras. They both took the chandan and dipped the finger into it. They wrote on the belpatras ओम नमः शिवाय.. And offered it on the shivling. They got up and lighten up the agyari and begin the Aarti. Susheela touched his hand sharing the Aarti ki thaal which a married couple always do. She looked at his face and he was completely concentrated towards there worship.

She looked towards the god and closed her eyes and joined her hands praying for there better and stronger relationship and thanked God for these beautiful moments.

They both touched the feet of the priest and got the blessings by him and soon they left from the Temple. They were walking hand in hand and she was looking at him again, again and again.

Susheela - ek baat puchu?

Pramod - hm...

Susheela - pehle to kabhi aisa nahi kiya humne... Phir aaj kyo? Aur vo bhi akele.... Koi nahi tha hamare sath sirf mai... Aur......aap...

Pramod - huh.... Tumhe ye kyo jaan na hai?

Susheela - pati agar achanak se apni harkato se alag kaam karne lage to biwi koi to shaq hoga hi na...

Pramod - shaq???

Susheela - aap kabhi ghar ke mandir me bhi nahi jaate... Kabhi bhagwan ka naam bhi nahi lete? To aaj ye sab kyo?

Pramod - kyoki.... Mai ye sab karna chahta tha.... Tumhare sath...

Susheela - mere sath?

Pramod - I dreamt of this when I was a baby....

Susheela - and...... What was that?

Pramod - I was a little baby and mai mom ka peecha kabhi nahi chhodta tha... I use to walk behind her every minute and one day.... Mom ko dad ke sath mandir aana tha.... And maine bhot request ki.. To vo mujhe bhi sath me lekar gaye... And you know.. They performed the shiv abhishek together... Like you and me.... I was sitting aside, admiring them..... As I told you... They were a beautiful couple and we too had a beginning of our love.... So what can be more special than making a begin like this...

Susheela - mere liye is se zyada mai kuch nahi chah sakti...

Suddenly, the weather changed and the dark clouds covered the sky. It begin to rain on the a flew minutes. He immediately ran along with her and they stood under the tree and there she wiped the drops of rain from his face and he perfectly touched waist bringing her closer.

Susheela - koi dekh lega...

She said and he pressed his lips on her forehead.. Kissing her softly and she clutched his kurta and closing her eyes with it.

Thankyou, 😊