Ep. 9 Klown Training

General POV

Whis: Ok, you two. Because you, for some reason, agreed to it, I got you a training instructor.

Glam: Instructor for what? We already know how to be clowns.

Whis: Acrobatics.

Glitz: Uhh, we already know. Dumbass. *Laughs at her joke*

Whis: Yeah, but I decided you need more. And your twin thing is cool and all, but Mammon and everyone in Greed thinks women aren't funny or good at much, so you'll have to use what you are good at and more.

Glitz: We're females dumbass. We already are flexible, and acrobatics are something every clown knows.

Glam: And don't forget we are hot.

Whis: Yes, you're very hot for fish demons. Now come on. We're gonna ride on a one wheel motorcycle, and you both will be juggling.

Now, the obvious question is why do any of this if they have been performing for years?

Cause fuck Mammon. He constantly calls women not funny and honestly. I don't know. Never met a comedian and only jokes I hear are the lazy ones I make. Oh also that's author speaking not Whis.

They are wearing too basic clown outfits and are not very eye catching. And to rise to be in the attention of Mammon, sex appeal is mandatory.

And the usual insane acrobatics. But here's the secret.

It's just the excuse to actually train with Fizz. Because this is a rent place that Whis rented for both groups.

While the two twins train there, Fizz and Whis train in the other. Win win right?

---------------------------------------------------------
Whis POV

Whis: I forgot how much Mammon likes making you wear thin outfits.

Fizzaroli: That a problem?

Whis is currently in a more "clown" like attire that not only has a puffy chest section. It's mostly strings and very, Very tight.

Whis: How the fuck do you do this?

Fizzaroli: Well im not the one wearing that so I wouldn't know.

Whis: Helpful.

Fizzaroli: Alright so here's the breakdown of our act ok.

Whis nods and listens for the next words to come out.

Fizzaroli: We are gonna start off by jumping off the highest part of the room and land on the bouncy balls and immediately start juggling balls and you have to shake your ass a lot during everything and do seductive poses becauseitswhatMammonwan....

What the fuck is this.

*A solid 15 minutes later*

Fizzaroli: And finally you do a split with a coy smile and catch me with your arms after I jump off the cable while using the palm torch.

Whis: *nodding* Can you repeat all that but slower?

Fizzaroli: Are you fucking serious!

Whis: What? You actually expect me to remember all of that?

Fizzaroli: Aren't you a sin? Shouldn't you be better than this.

Whis: Oh so you want to play that game.

Fizzaroli: What game?

Whis: *Annoyed sigh* Nevermind. I'm better working on the go. And clearly this will take time so let's just wing it.