1-(Misery)

Abhishek went out to his favourite secretive garden,which have been discovered by manisha since then it became their favourite,the garden holds a very special place in his life,it is the only peace in his shatter life.it bring him their memories.

He was busy recollecting their memories when his phone buzzed up,his face lit up seeing the message.
The day for which he was waiting for two years has came finally.his manisha will be here with him this time forever.the news provided a light in his dark world,he clearly remember the day she left.

(Flashback)

"Aree baba,don't worry mein jaldi wapas aa jayungi;I'm excited you know reshma di ki shaddi ho rhi h finally"said manisha excitedly.

"Achha,reshma di ki parhi h tumhe aur yeha Jo tumhara boyfriend dukhi ho rha h uska kya?"said abhishek cupping her face gently.

"Bass kuch hi dinno ke baat ha,phir toh permanently aapka hone wali hu Mr boyfriend"said manisha smiling at him.

"Kya matlab aapka hone wala hu,abhi bhi tum meri ho"said abhishek pulling manisha into him.

"Matlab mrs malhan buddhu, I decided iss baar mein papa ko humare baree mein batane wali hu,pata nhi woh manenge ya nhi,agr maan gya toh achi baat aur agr nhi maante h phir bhi mein yehi lout ayungi aapke pass,aapke saath hamesha ke liye"she grinned brightly and hugged him tight.

Abhishek was surprised by the sudden hug his lips curved into a smile as he tighten his hold.

(Flashback end)

Abhishek was happy with the mere thought of meeting her after long,to hug her,to kiss her,to hold her.

But the life had other plans.

When manisha arrived paris,she refused to recognise abhishek it seems like she hate his mere presence,even abhishek can't believe his eyes,is it the same manisha whom abhishek love wholeheartedly,she looks totally changed,she dyed her hair with chocolate-brown colour,a big power-glass hiding her beautiful eyes,this manisha screamed power and money,he never excepted her to change this much.

She said that she meet with an accident in delhi which lead to lose her memory,is it so easy to lose her memories,he refuse to accept,no way he could convince his heart to go through that.she use to say that he reside in her heart,then didn't her heart recognise him?
Why didn't her eyes recognise the love,the longing he had for her.
Was all the things between them was just a dream?

With each passing day he begged her to believe him but she was not ready to give him a chance.he was adampt to show her his love,to change her mind.

Manisha feel pitied toward abhishek,she could not understand why this man is so desparate to make her remember him,he was stubborn in his decision,a part of her feel bad and wanted to give him a chance,she wanted to give his afford a try.

She really want to know if she was really in love once,did she really loved him unconditionally?if he really mean something to her?

Her cousin mishti,who informed abhishek about her arrival already use to know about them,she pushed manisha to give abhishek a chance.

"Hello abhishek,mujhse tumse milna h,I'm sending the location of an cafe we will be meeting there"said manisha sternly.

Did she said 'tum' but she used to call me 'aap' whom I'm kidding when she forgot the whole me,how she is going to remember the way she use to address me.

"Kya hum kahi aur jagga mil sakte h,mujhe tumko kuch dikhana tha"said abhishek.

"Ok done,send me the location"saying that she cutted the call without hearing the other side.abhishek chuckled how is she treating him,is she the same innocent manisha or someone else in her body.

"Manisha idhar ao,yaad h yeh garden tumne dhunda tha aur tabse yeh hum dono ka favourite h,this is the place where we use to spend our time after the hectic day"he asked enthusiastically.

Looking at his experience she could guess that he is really attached to the memories of this place.she looked around all over but the garden didn't give her any feelings,it was just another place for her.

"Manisha"he asked expectantly but looking at her face he knew that she had no idea what the place meant to them,his felt his heart shatter into pieces,he wished that she atleast feel something there,at least memories.he really wanted to tell her that it is the place where he proposed her, where they kissed for the first time but she looks least interested.

"Listen abhishek mujhe kuch baat karni thi"said manisha.

"Haan,bolo"a ping of happiness surrounded abhishek.

"I may sound heartless to you but isse mein bhalai h,mujhe nhi pta yaha kya hua tha aur Janna bhi nhi h,I think tumhe abh yeh sab chizo se move on karna chahiye,past ko chor ke aage varna chahiye usi mein hi bhalai h,yaha kuch rakha nhi h"she huffed in dismay.

Abhishek felt his heart shattering with her each word.

"I know but ek last chance mil sakta h kya, kya tum mera saath agle 7 din bitayoge ,agr pyaar sacha h toh pta lag jayega is 7 din mein aur agr nhi toh tum alag raste aur mein alag raste"he chocked in each sentence while saying.

"Ok done,dekhte h phir"she challenged him and left.

"Abhishek chahe kuch bhi ho jaye aap kabhi give up nhi kariyega humpe pls aur hum bhi wada karte h marte daam tak apke saath rahenge"her word eoched in his ear.

"I know you may not like the character of manisha potrayed here, but you guys have to show patience upto last to know her character perfectly and moreover I'm trying something new now so stay tuned"

Do vote and comment pls!