6-(who are you scared of)

"kya aap ab khush h?kyu kr rahi ho di ye sab?kiske liye??asked mishti.

"Pls mishti mujhe iss bare mein kuch nhi sunna h,mujhe todhi der ke liye akela chor de"she retorted.

Mishti went back to her room,here manisha was moritified with her behaviour,she never meant to speak such a harsh word but isn't she is the one called as the most heartless person back in delhi,then why she is feeling pain as of now,she felt so guilty,the effort of his is slowly having an effect on her,her heart felt like dead from insides for doing this bad deeds

She thought that maybe after her ignorance abhishek will not bug her,but he surprised her all over again,his last look,the pain in his eyes is burning her into ashes,she felt ashamed at her own acts,how can someone love this much?do she really deserve this love.

Her mind is lossing the battle over her heart,she can't became the soft and naive manisha,the manisha which she is not,as it made her remember all the pain,the loss she endures.

Taking her phone,she typed the message with shivering fingers,

"I am sorry,mujhe aisee chilana nhi chahiye tha agr koyi jaruri baat ha toh pls meet me at the same garden".
              --------------------------------
Ten minutes had passed and none of them speak a word,manisha was ashamed of her self to initiate a word and abhishek didn't bother anything when he received the message,he immediately agreed,but now he just don't now what to say,the last encounter left both of them with a bitter memory.

Abhishek stood there facing the land infront of the garden where some kindda construction is going on,she saw him looking there with some emotions.

"Kuch khass ha kya udhr"she asked curiously breaking the silence.

"Haan actually wo mujhe kharidhna tha humare liye hum ne decide Kiya tha ki we will build a house there for us"replied abhishek still his eye on the land "but koyi nhi kissi ne usse noble cause ke liye kharidha h udhr ek orphanage ban raha h"continued abhishek,manisha nodded her head with a tinge of smile on her lips.

Abhishek looked at her and thought, same smile,same beautiful eyes,pointed nose,but he couldn't felt the pull toward her,he couldn't see falling for her like he used to do,what is this strange feeling,he didn't feel the same attraction while talking to her.

Maybe due to change with time the things are changing is this possible?he wonder .

"Abhishek dekho that day I was angry aur mein regret kar rhi ho each and every word I said to you,aaj mein tumhe chance deti hu jo bhi kehna h keh do mein yahi hu tumhara saath"she said softly.

That soft voice of her gave him the confidence to proceed.

"Manisha...mujhe kuch jaruri baat puchna tha aur mein chahta hu ki tum iska jawab poreh sachai ka saath do"he said calmly,when he saw her eyes directing towards his side,he saw a huge storm in them.

"Kya puchna h puchoo"she replied, slowly looking at him.

"Woh mujhe pata nhi tumhare saath delhi janne ke baad kya kya hua h,but is there something I'm missing?he emphasised,making manisha feel nervous.

"Nahi nah-ii I don't think so"replied manisha avoiding any eye contact.

"Achha..."he replied and continued"pata h jab hum date kar raha tha like other couple hum log ladte tha, jhagadte tha aur jyada tr ladhai tumhara papa ko lakr h hota tha,pata nhi itne kyu darte tha apne papa se"he was about to continue but pause at his word to check her expression.her expression changed from soft to anger.

"Kyuki woh-hh"

"Woh kya?"asked abhishek.

"Tumhein janna h toh sunno he is one of the richest man,powerful,narrow minded and heartless too,jo kissi ko bhi khatam karne ki power rakhta h"she spoke.

Abhishek was shocked to hear her say these things,he knew her father was a powerful man,she had warned her many time back but he didn't thought him to be evil.

"Meri mummy ke guzar jane ke baad,papa har time humein aapna control mein rakha karta tha,papa humlogo ko aapna jaisa banana chahata tha, powerful and heartless aur kuch changes ke liyee I shifted here back,aur mujhe laghta h isliye mein tumse pyaar karne lagi because you'r a simple man but now I have changed for good,aaj mein wohi insaan ban gyi jo mere papa humesha se mujhe banana chahata tha"she said with an arrogant look,abhishek was horrified with her quick change in attitude,her eyes was soft back then now her orbs hardens with no remorse or guilt.

"Kya kabhi meine aapni dusri family member ke bare mein zikar kiya h?"asked manisha with uneven breath.

"Nhi,mujhe bas tumhare papa aur reshma di ke barein mein pta tha,kya koyi aur h janne layak?he asked her back.

She sighed in relief and said"ab kya fayda jankr bhi".

"Matlab"asked abhishek,he was confused,is there someone  important left to be mentioned?

"Kuch nhi"said manisha clenching her eyes,"na hi jano toh achhha h"she thought.

Not wanting to force her,he changed the topic.

"Pta h,I talked with reshma di,two or three time,jab tum delhi thi,kya unhone kabhi kuch nhi bataya mere barein mein in do saloo mein,unhone toh last call mein yeh bhi mention kiya tha ki tum kabhi nhi laut rhi"he said more like a question.

"She is a married woman unke pass itne faltu ke time nhi h yeh sab baatein karne ke liye even wo right thi mein kabhi nhi lautti idhr agr mujhe wo important deal nhi milti  toh"she declared in her usual bossy tone.

Abhishek felt rage filling up his heart,how could she act so detached?why is she not thinking about him for once?For how long she is going to behave like this?

"Kya tum bhi thoda effort nhi dal sakti"asked abhishek,she rolled her eyes at his word.

"Look abhishek,mein try kar rhi hu;I'm giving you chance aur mujhe pata h you'r hurt pr mein tumhare baaton se relate kar nhi pa rhi maybe that because I don't love you"she replied.

He feel his heart crashing,how easily she said that she don't love him,he was okay if she did not recall their memories together but they can make one but here she is literally trying to show herself bad in his eyes.she is trying to make him hate her which he did not want to do,not in this life.
               ----------------------------

I tried writing the chapter long as it is a short story as I said earlier,so the updates are being short :) and I have seen there is a lot of grammatical mistake and other mistakes too,do notify me if you saw one.

One more thing I want to clarify,in this story,manisha stayed at paris for five years and abhishek and manisha dated for two years so don't get confused by how did manisha remember the reason of her shifting.

And the character of manisha is improving with time.

Pls do vote and comment,it gives me the motivation to update regularly.