7-(memories)

Abhishek looked around his room it had been since years she had left but still he could sense her presence in his room,in his house and everywhere around him,he looked at the frame on the wall where he with his dadi and manisha were there,they use to be a happy family but now time changes and he left with nothing,he walked toward his cupboard and took out the camera where manisha used to vlog,the clips were so precious to him,he wiped the tears flowing from his eyes when the bell rang,he knows who it can be,as no one visit his house after his dadi's death,keeping the camera in one of the table,he went to open the door.

"Hi...abhishek"manisha chirped as abhishek opened the door.she looked quiet happy to be here than other days,she is responding politely after their last meeting,maybe her heart is melting or maybe she is feeling pity on him.

"Thanks aane ke liye... Meine except nhi kiya tha tum sachme ayogi"he said.

"Haan kabhi kabhr life mein kuch unexpected bhi mil jaana achaa h"she responded.

He knows that her words have a meaning behind it,he wanted to ask but then dropped the idea as he still not sure about her reaction.

"Hmm..,chalo andar aao na"he led her inside his house.

"Tum keh rahe thay tumein kuch dikhana tha?"she asked.

"Aate hi kaam ke baat mein pahoch gyi thodi der beith toh leti"he thought.

"Haan thodi der beitho na mein tumhari favourite chai bankr lata hu..aur"he was about to continue but got cut off by manisha"aree nhi,mein chai nhi peti".

"Pr chai toh tumhari favourite thi" he asked.

"Nhi mujhe kuch nhi chahiye,bass tum beitho idhr"she said and eventually he sat dropping the idea.

"Actually mujhe tumhein batana tha...kuch"he said and she nodded her head on it.

"Tum jab delhi wapis gyi thi uske baad sab theek hi chal raha tha,tum mujhe din mein do-teen bar call karti thi even reshma di ko bhi sab pata tha ,pehle ek mahine sab theek chal raha tha"he started nervously void of her reaction.

"Phir ??"she asked by her expression anyone can guess that she is curious,so he continued.

"Phir ek week ke liye tumhare call aana band ho gaya,mein daar gya tha I tried contacting you through mishti and reshma di par koyi response nhi mila phir with the help of mishti meine tumhare address nikala and I was about to go pr ussi din tumhara call ayaa ki tum wapas laut rahi ho,tum thodi ghabrahi hui se lag rhi thi pr jab meine pucha reason tabtak tumne cut kar diya tha" he uttered with a worried look,his tone showing the love and care he had for her but is she believing??he wanted to know.

"Mein bahot khush tha ki finally tum laut rahi ho pr tum kabhi aaye he nhi wapas"he said sobbing inbetween.

Her heart is aching looking at his condition,it was thudding so fast that she had to breathe harder,how can a person grieve over a handful day of love?does love really exist??he was trying his best to make her feel something,but then why she felt so disconnect?why??

"Ussi...dinhi shayad meri accident hui thi..."she said.

"Haan mujhe bhi yahi laghta h"he replied.

"Par yeh sab kiyu baata raha ho I don't think isse mein kuch recall kar payungi"she said.

"Haan janta hu... pr phir bhi maan nhi manta,aur tum kuch khush khabri ki baat kar rhi thi,jo tum mujhe milkr batana chahti thi"he said

"I don't know,mujhe kuch yaad nhi"she replied,abhishek could see that she is in some kind of dilemma.

"Umm manisha, kya tum mera garden dekhna pasand karogi"he asked.

"Sure"she replied.

Abhishek was showing his garden to her with excitement,she was in awe looking how neatly it was maintained,a small chuckled left her lips as she saw him jumping in excitement.his manisha who used to love him must have been the luckiest.