Suprise suprise (chapter 2)

Chapter 2

One direction, I thought I was lucky but not this lucky. Like really am I dreaming. Wait let me pinch myself, OW that hurt, but I'm not dreaming.

'H-hi' I managed to say my eyes were directly at Niall and he was looking right at me.

"Hi Hun how are you feeling?" He asked me, while Harry just stood there starstruck, he probably feels pretty bad that what happened to me stupid Emily.

Once my eyes met Harry's he looked into my eyes and he smiled. I look back at Niall he smile right at me- just like Harry.

Even though I've always loved Niall the most and honestly thought Harry would just be in a relationship for a short time then move on to someone else- that kind of guy. When I look at Harry I feel something, but I still loved Niall.

"W-why are you here"? I questioned to them.

"We always like to visit people at the hospital". Liam answered.

"I'm Louis, the queen around here". Louis said.

"First of all he's not a queen in any way, and I'm sure you know who all of us are". Zayn told me.

That moment Riley, Bailey, and Bella walked in. Bella is also one of my best friends, but she does gymnastics.

"Allison, why is one direction here"? Asked Riley

Before I got a chance to answer, Bailey when up to them and said "hi I'm Bailey, Bailey Brooks, I am a cheerleader so is Riley and... Well Allison is, except you know".

"Ya, it must be hard that this happened, it's like we're not gonna be famous and then later... Never mind". Niall said.

"It is hard, I might not get in to the worlds, oh and That's Bella she's a gymnast". I say.

"We have to leave soon though it was very nice meeting you girls Allison, Riley, Bella and Bailey Brooks". Harry said

"I'm gonna go too, I have practice soon, sorry on what happened Allison". Bella said.

"Bye Harry, Niall, Liam, Zayn, and Queen Louis". I smiled and said as they left.

"Wait, if you need anything here's my number". Niall said and on a piece of paper had his phone number on it.

"U-uh okay" I stuttered did NIALL HORAN JUST GIVE ME HIS NUMBER?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry short chapter, but the next one will be longer we just had to get the next chapter up :). Thx for reading.

-Amy

-rainbow zebra (shae)